Skyline Spotted!

amy_sherynna

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hello Guy...

As i know, there are two Skyline in Shah Alam...One is Black R33 and Red R34..Owned by the engineer of TOYOTA.. Both are Malay Guy. Still young....:-) They been studying and working in Japan for couple of years so they bought back to Malaysia...

But before CNY (8/2/05) i found one, silver in colour, Indian Guy R33 (GSR)..at my house area...

You can see most of the Skyline in Shah Alam la.... Coz i see Skyline quite offen..

EK Gurl

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
The red R34 u mention is not in Shah Alam actually the guy stays at Andalas, Klang .. he's my frens neighbour, and in Shah Alam actually got alot Skylines .. One black R32 GTS-T, Blue R33 GTS-T (usually this chinese guy comes to Kelab Shah Alam to play tennis), one Midnight purple R34 GT-R in Section 13, another white R32 GT-R in Section 17 .. and lastly black R33 in section 2 .. ;)

Jebu

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Nobody seen the monster in section 9 ka?
:lol: :lol:

Rock Lee

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2004
Klang, Selangor
www.rockmotorsport.com
Originally posted by sakuraguy@Feb 16 2005, 11:54
The red R34 u mention is not in Shah Alam actually the guy stays at Andalas, Klang .. he's my frens neighbour, and in Shah Alam actually got alot Skylines .. One black R32 GTS-T, Blue R33 GTS-T (usually this chinese guy comes to Kelab Shah Alam to play tennis), one Midnight purple R34 GT-R in Section 13, another white R32 GT-R in Section 17 .. and lastly black R33 in section 2 .. ;)
ooo :o

Andalas Klang...
come intro to me also...I staying there...or maybe u can tell me the location...i drive around and see see...hehehe

I rarely see skylines around la...damm lucky la all of u... :(

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Originally posted by EDMAN@Feb 15 2005, 16:30
my fren's uncle driving a gtr34 vspec2...he just bought tht car today!
welcome to the skyline family .... do ask him to bring his R34 out on our next gathering.........hope to see you then...

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
Wow.....since I started the thread yesteryday and there's so many replies liao.... :o ......

let's keep this going.....

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
i spotted 2 today (not unusual for me laaa) .. 1 grey color godzilla feeding on a young kid in GT Auto... and a purplish colored 4 dr gTS ad the back lane.. kwakawkawkawk dare not take picture...nanti kena hantam

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie guys..

howling - i'll see u next gathering then. make sure u shower 1st ok.. :D

cheaka - keep it up girl..

btw guys, i've informed a fren regarding the launch of the club. He drives a white r34 Vspec2. I guess u all know which car.

I'll be going to Perodua tomorrow, i'll inform those owners there. Most of them are students who brought back the car from Japan, there's quite a number of them there. Mostly in PVD & R&D..

cheers'

kemuri

Jan 5, 2005
Japan
Visit site
Im from Perodua also. I know alot of skyline owner there.
This coming April new skyline owner will joint perodua.
Its good to hear we can meet together.

ECR33

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’ve promised a special category for Hybrids and we now bring to you The HONDA Hybrid Class! All Hybrids are welcomed, and especially to the CR-Zs, this is your time to glow!. There will be a HONDA Hybrid Class Special one-off trophies to be won! Time to sign up...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience