Skyline Mega Weekend

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Re: Skyline Mini Gathering

Evos invading wey.. hahahah

Abg Lau, how's ur bnr34? hose cabut ah? I think the boiling sound was Yeehau's tummy leh.. Very hungry already.. :rofl:
bro, car still sitting at home, catch flu n fever on sunday nite....maybe too excited on sunday morning. should be hose cabut cos i called up my mechanic and relate this to him....will send for repair maybe this coming friday.

thanks for the info, feez. So I think it was normal although the boost was not there, was running on NA throughout the uphill. Maybe Low can elaborate more on this.

It was just weird as once parked the car and pop up the hood, something boiling (bubble sound) can be heard in the engine bay. Is this normal? Not my tummy's sound though :biggrin:
was driving uphill without boost....car felt heavy and can hear whistling sound from the front part...suspected hose cabut....most probably from the intercooler piping. dare not pressing it too hard cos worry sand or stones might goes into the turbine.....

Actually I went uphill once during a certain 'KancilMan' incident with normally aspirated RB26 as one of the hoses came off.

To make things worse, I carried a sizeable 'ballast' as well :biggrin:.

And I had trouble even outrunning a 2.4 Camry :rofl:
me wanna overtake a wira aeroback also hard......haha
:mad:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006

me wanna overtake a wira aeroback also hard......haha
:mad:
was following behind EvoZ car as a sweeper after 1st stop... i understand his frustration because he barely went past 70kmh... kesian bro EvoZ :banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

was following behind EvoZ car as a sweeper after 1st stop... i understand his frustration because he barely went past 70kmh... kesian bro EvoZ :banghead:
cant step further cos can see the water temp up and whistling sound.
anyway thanks bro Mizu for the patience.....luckily u got a pretty one next to u...so kinda cool lor...hehehehe

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007

luckily u got a pretty one next to u...so kinda cool lor...hehehehe
why you say like you are unlucky not to have a pretty one beside you? it's not cool eh? :thefinger: :rofl:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

cant step further cos can see the water temp up and whistling sound.
anyway thanks bro Mizu for the patience.....luckily u got a pretty one next to u...so kinda cool lor...hehehehe

of course mizu very patient.. got somebody at the side to play with his handbrake while he drives at 70km/h..

:rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007

of course mizu very patient.. got somebody at the side to play with his handbrake while he drives at 70km/h..

to be specific, organic handbrake :driver: :rofl:

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
sorry for interrupt, recently i just buy skyline 250gt, and i need an advice from bro2 here.. coz i know nothing bout this car. before this i`m using perdana v6, and its totally not same.. btw, i stay at bangi area

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007

weyy... don't change topic! jahat la this Evo guys.. :thefinger:
thanks doc, if not to stop them now, i am sure very soon they will pull your handbrake as well....Philip next target is u....he wanna ride in yr car next touge...hahahaha

btw: yeehau, if u pull my handbrake that day, i think me & u will ends up swimming by the lake there..hahahaahaaaa.....ok close topic...back to Mini Gathering....cheerz

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
sorry for interrupt, recently i just buy skyline 250gt, and i need an advice from bro2 here.. coz i know nothing bout this car. before this i`m using perdana v6, and its totally not same.. btw, i stay at bangi area
so, anyone can help me on this or i should make a new topic?.. really help on need this

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
so, anyone can help me on this or i should make a new topic?.. really help on need this
what help u need? can u specifically tells....u bought a car, but what help u need?

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
what help u need? can u specifically tells....u bought a car, but what help u need?
hahah sorry2, 4get 2 mention,the problems is where should i go to buy performance/spare parts for this car, are we dont have any official website for skyline club? do we have any event for every month/week?

btw, i just buy this car for 3month and i think wanna change the exhaust system.. anyone stay at setiawanga?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Euromobil has recently announced the arrival of the 8th generation Audi A4. Some quick highlights: the new Audi A4 features exterior and interior revisions, equipment updates, and a more efficient line-up of petrol engines (5.8 litres per 100km claimed on the Audi A4 1.8TFSI variant). The 2012 A4 is now open for booking in Malaysia – for immediate delivery.

All...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience