Skyline Mega Weekend

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
Zahid, if u nailed this upcoming photoshoot to the next level, maybe I can convince GTROC UK here for some as well.

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
We're not having a drive on Saturday.. just lounge around, posing during photoshoot, yum cha, talk cock sing song.. :biggrin:
they all say to me last friday.. ur car the most legend.. say wanna drove 120kmph.. but sudently up till 280kmph :burnout: dats y i`m scare to come this weekend event..

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Zahid, if u nailed this upcoming photoshoot to the next level, maybe I can convince GTROC UK here for some as well.

That would be awesome! :driver:

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

they all say to me last friday.. ur car the most legend.. say wanna drove 120kmph.. but sudently up till 280kmph :burnout: dats y i`m scare to come this weekend event..

eh.. u sure or not bro.. i think u misheard them lah. my car slow bai coz old car and driven by unker driver summore.. :bawling:

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
Aug 11, 2005
Johore Bahru
The whole universe knows about the speed & velocity of the Temujin's Red Hot Tomato....!! That's the main reason I'm not joinin' this event...:adore::adore:

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
I suggest you update your first post to include the various meeting points available prior to both events but particularly the Putrajaya meet as the Goh Tong Jaya drive is something that most of us do quite often. Nonetheless, you can just copy the information for GTJ from Temujin's past threads.

- I've updated the first page with everything that have been confirmed. those that is not confirmed yet will be updated as soon as I can.

State time and place for those rendezvous points and appoint someone to lead the assembled groups from there to Putrajaya. You're going to need to decide on a place for TT, it can't just be 'To Be Confirmed' because parking, etc is something you need to consider. A Google Map link would be appreciated by more than a few as well I reckon.

- the reason I put 'to be confirmed' is because I haven't discuss with the management of the cafe/restaurant yet for the parking as I just got back from a family event. InshaAllah I'll approach them today or tomorrow

Contingency plan in the event of rain? What if carpark unavailable?

- I've prepared a back up location for the gathering and photoshoot. Though it is not as good as the original plan, I think it should do in the case of rain.

- From my observation for the last week, the raining period has decrease from 3pm-8pm (a few days after i touch down) to 3pm-4/5pm (yesterday) I hope within this 5/6 days remaining, it will continue decreasing.

Also, what if your contact number? People need to be able to contact the organizer and you should be able to direct Skylines who have lost their way or else appoint somebody who can assist you with this.

- I'll do it once I got permission to post it together with another friend who has help me a lot putting this together, because I dont think I can answer a lot of question at once. InsyaAllah, by tomorrow.

Also, on Sunday you'd need to let me know by midweek how many people are keen (if any), to swing by Janda Baik so my workers can prepare.

-I'll post this on the fb page for head count.

But so far looking good. Promising start to your first major event. :driver:

- Thank you for your support bro (:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
That would be awesome! :driver:

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

eh.. u sure or not bro.. i think u misheard them lah. my car slow bai coz old car and driven by unker driver summore.. :bawling:

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! lol

Blood Red

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
z34,

For a future Skyline owner, I think you are doing such a great job organizing this event.

I pray that everything goes well this weekend.

I hope you also have backup photographers that can help you out because I foresee a lot of cars turning up. Also, as an ex-photographer, I suggest you dabble in the art of CLS, especially when it starts to get dark.

All the best bro!

Wasalam,
Mr Ajmeer

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
z34/feezdya,
I'll try to drag 2 more R34's to come along this Saturday, wai88 and derrickho. At the moment waiting for their confirmation, will update again as soon as possible. Hopefully it goes well.

p/s: I have a few R35 owners contact, do you guys want me to let them know about this as well?

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
z34,

For a future Skyline owner, I think you are doing such a great job organizing this event.

I hope you also have backup photographers that can help you out because I foresee a lot of cars turning up. Also, as an ex-photographer, I suggest you dabble in the art of CLS, especially when it starts to get dark.

All the best bro!

Wasalam,
Mr Ajmeer
thanks for the support bro BR!

I've already invited 2 of my photographer friends to help me composing cars and covering the events. CLS is in consideration too.

thanks again bro!

G-string

Nov 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
z34,

All the best bro!

Wasalam,
Mr Ajmeer
Why must bold the future part? To make sure he can never buy anything else? :adore:

p/s: I have a few R35 owners contact, do you guys want me to let them know about this as well?
Perhaps just keep it Skylines for now? (with the exception of that orange Bangbus).

Not my call, just an opinion as Zahid may have a theme in mind already. Plus, with the current list of cars even group shots will be time consuming.

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
* UPDATE AS AT 22/11 *

the location of makan2/minum2 has been confirmed
it will be in Coffee Village, Putrajaya. unfortunately, the place doesn't appear in google maps. worry not, we will convoy there after the shooting session.

the Cafe/Restaurant has a surau, so the Muslim skyliners can perform the prayer while chit chat session. besides, the place also has a fishing pond so if any skyliners wants to stay till late and fishing there is also possible.

I've also double check the parking lot behind the Mahkamah and I'm positive that it is a public place and no sign that any big events will be held there.

Another update is, in the case of heavy rain (hope not!), we will gather at the parking lot of Taman Wawasan (I'm positive that it is also a public parking area).