Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

SanTa_Clause

Known Member
Dec 21, 2003
kl
Looking for R33/34 rb26dett 02 sensors.My current r32 02 sensors could not fit in my new downpipes as they are smaller.Pm/sms me at 0169739973

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I still have 4 unopened bottles of Redline Shockproof Heavyweight gearbox oil.

Pretty much the best gearbox oil for old gearboxes to tahan big power and torque. Also eliminates a lot of clunking and crunching.

No sticking in our hot climate...in colder climates, some ppl say the gbox is a bit ketat when cold.
But tropical climate no issue lah.

Priced below cost at RM50 per bottle. Dont want to sell separate. I'm clearing my house.

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
Used items to let go, clearing my store:

1) 2 pcs RB26 stock ecu (one taken from GTR32 (used on my car), one R33 GTR (bought for spare)) , Price = RM300/pc

2) 6 pcs RB26 stock coil packs (used on my car before changing to splitfire), Price = RM 100 for all 6

3) A pair of front bumper lips for R32 bumper, made from fibre, Price = RM 50 for the 2

4) Master pump brake stopper for R32 , Price = free of charge with above buys

All items above are at running condition (used to be on my car), I'm selling as it is "Used item"

SMS only to 0192303049

Tq

Attachments

novin5807

Apr 4, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
your best bet is to change the gear oil see if there is any metal fragments.worst case scenario your dogs are worn out. Are you running OS 88 version 1 or 2?
hi bro.. thks.. will check n see is there any fragments inside. Hope things doesnt get worst. Im not sure its version 1 or 2. Is there any different between version 1 and 2? Do you know anyone who knows how to repair the gearbox here in malaysia without sending the gearbox to Japan?

Would like to know yr opinion as well. Currently my car transfer case and shaft down below belongs to r33 model(comes 1 set with the sequential gearbox). As a temporary measure i have decided to buy a r33 gearbox and fix it till i get the sequential gearbox fixed. what is your opinion on this bro? will there be any problem on engine side?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
FS: Brand new Cusco Hyper Single Clutch for the Nissan Skyline R34 GTT (ER34). The Cusco Hyper Single Clutch is a pull type clutch and will be plug and play into the ER34.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So, Shell's just introduced a lube that fights the effects of ageing, a 15W50 engine oil option designed just for high mileage usage.

Made with their new Flexi Molecule Technology, the Shell High Mileage engine oil is not only more cost effective being a semi synthetic alternative, it also boasts 40% better wear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience