Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
looking for rb26dett injectors, stock or aftermarket. Please let me know if you guys have them.

JK
016-9465090

bnr_32

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
need help looking for RB26 IAT (intake air temp) sensor.. need it urgently.. if you have it or know where i can get it please pm me.. thanks guys

poolupwai

Oct 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: wts nissan skyline r34 GTR

the bird droppings on the windscreen is blasphemous!!! anyhow, nice ride :love:

good luck on the sale, bro...

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Altair Front Pipe - RB26DETT

Rare Altair Front Pipe for the Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR32, BCNR33 and BNR34). The Altair Front Pipe are made as a direct replacement of the OEM Front Pipe, thus it's just plug and play. The pipings are made of stainless steel and are much lighter than the originals.

Email us at [email protected] (or call at 012-307 1070) should you be interested.

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

SARD Racing Aluminum Radiator - BNR34
SARD Racing Aluminum Radiator for the Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R (BNR34). This is a plug and play radiator, thus will just drop in to the BNR34 without issues on mountings.

SARD Racing Radiators are renowned for their quality and workmanship. New from SARD will cost RM5K. We are selling this at a fraction of the price plus we will also throw in a free JC-Project radiator silicone hose.

Apexi Radiator for ECR33 and ER34

Mint condition Apexi Radiator for the Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-t and R34 Skyline GT-t. The radiator is finished in a cool blue hue and would look absolutely stunning on the car. It'll also come with the factory fan shroud and we will also throw in a free Blitz Radiator Cap with this purchase.

Email us at [email protected] (or call at 012-307 1070) should you be interested.

iloveskyline

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
i have one set bnr34 v spec ii nur stock coilcover, its in used condition. good condition. no broken. no sound, nur spec coilcover is better than standard bnr34 stock coilcover. even more hard than Tein Superstreet. RM1000 with shipping. nego till let go.
dont too low la, because i have to pay the shipping. very heavy.

Interested please call 0168398739

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience