Skyline Family Day BBQ

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Your wife's handphone fell in the river ah bro? Why all the pictures like that?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
doc ... musim durian nanti we go there again ah ... itu pun if the host ajak ... huhuhuhu

then i bring xtras ... hahahaha

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
doc ... musim durian nanti we go there again ah ... itu pun if the host ajak ... huhuhuhu

warhh menarik tuu..aku pun dok tgk2 jgk byk pokok durian kat situ..hehe..igt ke aku sorang je yg perasan..why not we gather time musim durian plak..eheh:smokin::smokin: eh JaHaX bro..ade extra ke?:listen:muahahaah

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
dear organisers, 4 thumbs up for the great event u all did last saturday! had such a great time hanging out with fellow skies, sharing knowledge n experiences.. only thing that wasn't that great will be our ketua darjah kena tahan polis.. thanks so much BR for sacrificing urself for the whole kelas!! 1 for all! haha.. thanks to all the participants too coz being so friendly n warm.. really hope to hangout again

anyway, sorry had to split early, felt a waste i didnt have the time to dip in the cold stream of water.. dapat cecah kaki je sikit2..
looking forward n can't wait for the next gathering :))

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

When musim buah comes around, kalau hang tak mai hang jaga..

You can be in charge of night time retrieval. Dengar buah jatuh, try run there and get it before the pontianak does.

But I've got 84 or was it 85 durian trees there should be just enough for the two of us. But will organize something during 'musim buah'.

Janda Baik V2 FTW :driver:

warhh menarik tuu..aku pun dok tgk2 jgk byk pokok durian kat situ..hehe..igt ke aku sorang je yg perasan..why not we gather time musim durian plak..eheh:smokin::smokin: eh JaHaX bro..ade extra ke?:listen:muahahaah
Boleh bro. Nanti musim buah will organize something.

But some of us tak kenal buah; ada yang ingat pokok pisang hybrid dengan manggis.

ye la kot masuk dalam sungai tuh...haha bad iphone4
Hahah ada pics without the effects bro? Show us what you got :biggrin:

dear organisers, 4 thumbs up for the great event u all did last saturday! had such a great time hanging out with fellow skies, sharing knowledge n experiences.. only thing that wasn't that great will be our ketua darjah kena tahan polis.. thanks so much BR for sacrificing urself for the whole kelas!! 1 for all! haha.. thanks to all the participants too coz being so friendly n warm.. really hope to hangout again

anyway, sorry had to split early, felt a waste i didnt have the time to dip in the cold stream of water.. dapat cecah kaki je sikit2..
looking forward n can't wait for the next gathering :))
Warm? I was freezing my ass off in the sungai :rofl:

azrish

1,500 RPM
Nov 23, 2006
Bangi
lemon_demon,

That day i tunggu u kate nak gerak (balik) same2 tp lame sgt i bla dulu.....bknnye ape nak test gak rempitt dgn gtr!!..hehe

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
pimpin ... cekk pii pnya ... are u serious?? pontianak!!

rokok sbatang @ doc ... u guys have reached the *hamsap* level already ... kakakakaka

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
[PIMPIN];1063348990 said:
Boleh bro. Nanti musim buah will organize something.

But some of us tak kenal buah; ada yang ingat pokok pisang hybrid dengan manggis.
Alrite bro!can't wait for it:biggrin:

rokok sbatang @ doc ... u guys have reached the *hamsap* level already ... kakakakaka
not *hamsap* bro..geli2 je skali sekala..im cool :smokin:

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

Hahah well my sister had a sleepover once with a group of friends and one of them claims he saw a pontianak while sitting at the deck facing the river, so across the river. Rubbish lah, no such thing as ghosts.

But personally, I escape to Janda Baik sometimes for a couple of nights and I work out on my balcony facing the river until 3-4am and basically the workers will be in their house. If I'm hungry, I drive to McD but usually if its past midnight the kabus is so thick so have to go slow since its extremely dark.

I mean, I've been in places that are 'keras' and the Janda Baik house just isn't one of them. I'm more worried about being gang-raped by mat rempits or molested in a lift somewhere.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site

Not hamsap la.. The Malays got a saying what, berkawan biar seribu.. :laugh:

[PIMPIN];1063349623 said:
Hahah well my sister had a sleepover once with a group of friends and one of them claims he saw a pontianak while sitting at the deck facing the river, so across the river. Rubbish lah, no such thing as ghosts.

But personally, I escape to Janda Baik sometimes for a couple of nights and I work out on my balcony facing the river until 3-4am and basically the workers will be in their house. If I'm hungry, I drive to McD but usually if its past midnight the kabus is so thick so have to go slow since its extremely dark.

I mean, I've been in places that are 'keras' and the Janda Baik house just isn't one of them. I'm more worried about being gang-raped by mat rempits or molested in a lift somewhere.

Ur place doesn't look or feel keras and like u have said before, the land was already occupied by people since the odd 30 years or so. So the pontianak must have stopped over for a dip or whatever it may want to do before continuing on its journey to wherever..

Later when u invite us for the durian sleepover, I'll tell u guys my experiences with 'ghosts'. So far I've had 4 'experiences' with 'them' though the first one may just be a figment of imagination of my 7-year old self and the recent one may just be me dreaming things but I've yet to come of with any logical explanations for the other two.

And if the Malay description of pontianak is correct, I may have stumbled upon this being in my third encounter.

Cheers :biggrin:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naza Italia, the official importer of the Ferrari brand in Malaysia has pulled off the veil of the Ferrari GTC4Lusso T, in tandem with the car’s global debut event. The launch was held at St. Regis Kuala Lumpur and is made simultaneously with the car’s official unveiling at the Paris Motor Show...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience