Skyline Family Day BBQ

Discussion in 'The Malaysian Skyline Club' started by Blood Red, Oct 11, 2010.

1. gobiz

gobiz Senior Member

The hospital is in a shoplot in Puchong LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I meant the surgeon for my poor old car laaa hehehe I also can't do what a surgeon does.... I'd rather not spend my life in the operation theatre.

By the way, the pancreas is just a hormone secreting gland....but it secretes 2 very very important hormones - insulin and glucagon (amongst others).

2. Blood Red

Blood Red 5 Year | Silver

Gobiz... if your car is not ready, please hire a tow truck to Janda Baik. Die die must come with the car.

:D

3. rokok_sebatang

rokok_sebatang Senior Member

Bro..Im in:wavey:..InsyaAllah lau xde ape2..any changes will update later..

1. Blood Red (any date; 2 adults + 2 kids)
    2. Feezdya (any date; 2 adults)
    3. PIMPIM (any date;3 wives)
    4. Pokku r32 (any date; 1 adult)
    5. Ajidsky (any date; 1 adult)
    6. Gobiz (11/12/10; 2 adults + 1 kid + hopefully a 19 year old keta buruk, if not Myvi laaa gamaknya)
    7. Rokok_sebatang (any date; 2 adult + 1 kid)-hopefully 18 years old keta xburuk lg is fit on this date :burnout:

4. [PIMPIN]

[PIMPIN] Senior Member

I don't think it matters what car you turn-up in. No one cares really; so long as you leave your allegiance to other cars at the gate. :biggrin:

5. Blood Red

hahahaha...

6. gobiz

gobiz Senior Member

yayyyy! In that case I'll bring my continental car.....lariiiiikkkkk LOL :burnout:

7. rokok_sebatang

rokok_sebatang Senior Member

then i'll bring myvito laa...larrikkk blkng gobiz...:burnout:

8. [PIMPIN]

[PIMPIN] Senior Member

I think just about any car should be able to make it there since Nas drove his GTR and he didn't have problems.

9. Blood Red

Pimpin... bak kata Lemon D, UNCLE Nas... hahahhahahhaha....

10. [PIMPIN]

[PIMPIN] Senior Member

Hahah I can't blame him though because I wouldn't talk to Nas the same way I would to other members my age and I do view him with much respect because firstly our values teach us to respect those whom are elder to us. My dad's younger brothers salam cium tangan each time they see each other and even I do the same as I'm youngest sibling.

Secondly, Nas is someone who is successful and has definitely experienced a lot more than what I have. To achieve what he has, running a multinational corporation in Malaysia with thousands of employees and God knows how much in sales yearly; I have to say I have very high regards for him.

Thirdly, the reason that makes me respect him the most is the fact that for someone of his stature and seniority, he still does not think its beneath him to spend time getting to know other Skyline owners most of us wet behind the ears. He actually takes the time to come and be a part of something which I'm sure not many of his counterparts would even bother with. THAT is what a true Skyline enthusiast is - forget the differences in age, status, education, race etc all that does not matter. What's important is that on some level, we all share the same passion and we are all desperately in need of psychiatric evaluation preferably not conducted by gobiz.

But if he wanted to hang around people who called him uncle, he could just ask his daughter to have a sleepover and heaps of kids would be running around the house calling him uncle hahah. Plus, I have grandnephews and grandnieces and I don't make them call me Uncle. :driver:

11. Blood Red

Speaking of whom, where is he. He's not on the list.

In fact... WHERE are the other SKYLINERS????

;D

12. [PIMPIN]

[PIMPIN] Senior Member

His PA yang surf the forums and posts on his behalf hahah

13. gobiz

gobiz Senior Member

Today I met a big group of true blue SKYLINERs....even got a ride in one of their cars, awesome fast and still sub-400hp.... hehehe just the response was superquick and felt like N/A

Even met the owner of a certain NUR!!!!:adore::adore::adore: I'm not worthy.....it was dripping in Nismo stuff.... really big ticket items.....

Hope to get them alongside....:love:

14. V-Spec

V-Spec Senior Member

It was overflowing with Nismo stuffs in the engine bay, exterior, interior and under the skirts. :biggrin:

15. Blood Red

Ask them to come for the BBQ!!!

16. naklaju

naklaju Senior Member

im in for the 4th of dec..if nothing came accross

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

im in for the 4th of dec..if nothing came accross

17. Blood Red

Bro..how many pax in your party?

18. naklaju

naklaju Senior Member

19. Eagle

Eagle Senior Member

Azmir,
    It has been a very hectic week and could not respond to you earlier. By the way, Thanks to You for Volunteering me to drive my Skyline :driver:.... whilst you and Razlan decide to drive your SUVs instead, which I'm sure you both did it with a very good reason:hmmmm:. I've should have driven a SUV too considering the narrow road to the location.... just kidding....
    Yes, you are right that my Skyline was able to pass through the road without any problem. But agree with Razlan that it is not necessary to drive your beloved Skyline as being there and join this Fun BBQ activity is the most important part.

I would like to join this BBQ but could not confirm at this time as there are many activities happening for the next couple of months especially the Formula Drift events in Bangkok and KL. Will let you know in due course should I'm able to join.

20. [PIMPIN]

[PIMPIN] Senior Member

I drove SUV because one of my o2 sensors wasn't registering any voltage so I didn't want to risk it. Would be great if you do manage to come being the most photographed Skyline owner here haha but truly understand if you cannot make it. In fact, I don't even know how you find time to practice. :burnout:

Btw, I was joking about the PA. I'm sure you'd be on ZTH if you had the time. :biggrin: