~Skyline Enthusiasts Section~

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
wow, GT3, must have been an awesome experience for you. I think you also participated in last year's MME, right?

anyway, what did you think of the weight difference? from what I know the Elise is really really light.

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
gobiz said:
wow, GT3, must have been an awesome experience for you. I think you also participated in last year's MME, right?

anyway, what did you think of the weight difference? from what I know the Elise is really really light.

its a good experiance.. this is the 4th time i took part in the race actually.. so quite used to it though

yea anyway the weight diff is huge.. its like driving a 5 series or e class in the circuit (of coz the skyline have very much more power).. elise well i dun know the exact weight.. but yea its light

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
GT3 said:
hi.. i run the car.. during qualifying we wasnt exactly that far off the pace of the lotus considering the preparation we hav on the skyline.. plus like u said its a gt car so if we are slower is kinda normal

anyway the race was a diff story.. the skyline had a break down n it took about 30 to 40 mins to repair it.. thats hurts us badly.. dare to say without that break down we would hav stand a great chance of winning.. but hell this is racing. there is no excuse for losing.. anywya i m trully happy that the lotus won and again congrats (i did congrats them first hand after the race)
thats cool.yea i think u would hv stand a chance 2 at least challenge 4 top place if the car did not break down.anyway better luck nx yr n hope u make us GTR fans proud. :rock: we will support u. :biggrin:

btw is the lotus car driven in MME used 2 compete in Super GT?

Last edited:

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
skylin3lov3r said:
thats cool.yea i think u would hv stand a chance 2 at least challenge 4 top place if the car did not break down.anyway better luck nx yr n hope u make us GTR fans proud. :rock: we will support u. :biggrin:

btw is the lotus car driven in MME used 2 compete in Super GT?
thanx.. yea jus hav to hope for better luck next yr

yup thats the car.. it was able to solve some to of its problem that was troubling them during super gt n now is more reliable

Known Member
Sep 19, 2004
pj
Visit site
saw 3 different skyline today
red R33 GTS (2 doors) at 8.00pm at federal highway heading hilton PJ
black R32 GTS (4 doors) at 11.00pm at federal highway heading mid valley
silver R34 GTT (4 doors) at 1.30am at federal highway heading mid valley (again)

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
3370 said:
silver R34 GTT (4 doors) at 1.30am at federal highway heading mid valley (again)
isnt this suppose 2 b posted in 'skyline spotted' thread? :rolleyes:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
3370 said:
everyday go sunway i see skyline.. regardless of model..
everyday go drift also see skyline...

hehehehe...

cheers'

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
olskool said:
space...why no sound one?? hehe...:regular_smile:
uik...
you also no sound, or which sound you refer to.

so, now u also drifting ar, or just into it..??

cheers'

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
space_cowboy said:
uik...
you also no sound, or which sound you refer to.

so, now u also drifting ar, or just into it..??

cheers'
hehe...i meant here bro...like nothing happening oredy..I WANT to drift but don't know how to...no one wants to teach and don't know where to start or try....

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
olskool said:
hehe...i meant here bro...like nothing happening oredy..I WANT to drift but don't know how to...no one wants to teach and don't know where to start or try....
Halo..
Hey HAppy CNY to you yea..

Hmm. SKAGEE and the rest is planning something BIG for the upcoming session. There is something BIG, but i cant tell you what. hehe...just wait kay..

Dude..
Its youself who initiates the learning of drifting. Dont always count on people. It will just ruin your mood for drifting. When u feel like drifting, just start your ride and find a location and practise. Dont count on people dude.

cheers

SR20KET

Dec 22, 2005
we need someone to teach also mah. if learn ourself duno how to start also. so when you want to teach me how to drift spacecowboy sifu?

oh ya just saw the r31 from r31house japan. now drooling all over the r31.

happy chinese new year.

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
watch BMI drift bible as the tool 2 start lesson 1.the drift king will show u all the basics 4 drifting.

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
Hie.

If you dont have the heart in drifting, it will never happen regardless of how hard you try.

furthermore, watching dvd's wont help that much, you can judge speed, pedal etcs by doing that. you must seat with someone then only it will happen..

cheers'

DinNismo

Known Member
Dec 11, 2004
GardenOFStarS
Visit site
space_cowboy said:
Hie.

If you dont have the heart in drifting, it will never happen regardless of how hard you try.

furthermore, watching dvd's wont help that much, you can judge speed, pedal etcs by doing that. you must seat with someone then only it will happen..

cheers'
I couldnt agree more! U have to be behind the wheel...each person has a different understanding/feel of drifting. There is no shortcut....its all about training.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Colin Chapman had it right by cutting weight and the Ariel Atom is one of the best possible examples of that in these times.

Weighing in at next to nothing, just an extra handful or horses on one of these would go a long way in terms of performance. That’s precisely what German tuner Wimmer RS had in mind with their performance kit for the Atom 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience