~Skyline Enthusiasts Section~

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Steve-WA said:
We are heading back to Sarawak around Christmas so I would love to catch up with the lacal performace guys.
I work in the Performace industry here building and Dyno tuning Japanese performance cars working with a guy from Sabah.www.topracing.com.au web site is out of date but we will update as soon as possible.
Hahahah Steve Thomas.. last person I'd expect to see on a Malaysian Skyline forum. Let me know before you come next time and I'll show you around :)

Choon

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Perak
Visit site
Hey guys, currently i'm working on a mini motorshow. Hopefully i can invite Skyline Club M'sia to spice up the party more. Can you guys tell me to whom shud i tok to? btw, i'm from perak and the event is planned to be held in the mid of Sept. Thanks.

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Choon said:
Hey guys, currently i'm working on a mini motorshow. Hopefully i can invite Skyline Club M'sia to spice up the party more. Can you guys tell me to whom shud i tok to? btw, i'm from perak and the event is planned to be held in the mid of Sept. Thanks.
Hi Choon. Welcome on board. U can PM Cheaka. one of the moderators for this site. c u around.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
if wanna do charity must do alot dun only do 1...
so...
do for me as well... i want 1...
wahaha...
toy also i dun mind!!! muahaha...

myusufm

Oct 16, 2006
hi all...I'm new to this forum..currently own an old stock r33 gtst..

aa..one more thing, i'm from jb..any skyline owners from JB here?

chris7880

Known Member
Jun 24, 2006
I think JB a lot of skylinessss also ler.....hi myusufm, nice to meet ya.Welcome!!!!!!!!!!Ya own r33gtst ar...wow..can drift wor...hehe

S

skyline86

anyone has a list of
1. Year made n Type of all skylines <-- i guess this has already.
2. current market price <-- from RM ? to RM ?
3. who is selling second hand

i think this list can help lot people to make their dream come true to own a skyline..

since there got R33, R34, GTS, GTT, GTR... got budget go for GTR, no budget still can go for year around 2000, or R33 GTS... those those..... i hope someone can post some more info here, and about AP, recond skyline.

Last edited by a moderator:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Yup, i think there should be such a list in a thread or topic. cause the only TYPE of skyline i can own now is the Radio Control type. hehe. and i like modding it.
Besides, there are so many different price skyline although the exterior looks the same.

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
Edward Chew said:
Yup, i think there should be such a list in a thread or topic. cause the only TYPE of skyline i can own now is the Radio Control type. hehe. and i like modding it.
Besides, there are so many different price skyline although the exterior looks the same.
maybe its because skylines has many variants? :P

price range, you can get one as low as 50K up to 1.5mil.. that covers from R32GTs-T until the R34 Z-Tune.. :regular_smile:

todak

Sep 29, 2006
malaysia skyline r33 gtr????? in banzai meg. uk look cool.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It would appear that the Christmas holidays don’t do much to slow things down at Subaru’s performance division, STI. On the very same day that they unveiled the WRX STI Spec C, they also lifted the lid on the WRX STI tS that stands for ‘tuned by STI.’...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience