~Skyline Enthusiasts Section~

meals

Known Member
Jan 26, 2008
the rotors are grippen, so they re-painted the calipers? the car got broken into couple of months ago, motec,defi, gearknob and a lot of goodies gone already..now sitting at my friends workshop...such a pity....

b3_auto

Known Member
May 21, 2008
guys, i am still new to this forum and i was wondering if i bring back a R32 gtst to malaysia,is it worth all the trouble? or should i save up a bit more for a R33 gtst(this option is pushing it but still it might happen) or ask parents for more money for a r34 gtt(this is not possible now but maybe in the future)?? please advise..thanks!

Greylock, bring back the 32, u wanna sell the 32 and bring back another car, go for the legendary HAKOSUKA.... yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaa

mrjaxx

Aug 21, 2008
what is your(skyline owner) montly salary eyh???
how come you can pay the car??

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
what is your(skyline owner) montly salary eyh???
how come you can pay the car??
most of us here are towkay balak, but i pay for my skyline through my fake dvd/money lending business. if you want loan for a skyline pm me. i also paint houses, but only in red.

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
farizio ... u got a good job .... wahahahah ......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was only a matter of time before somebody threw McLaren’s benchmark-setting F1 against its ‘supposed’ spiritual successor, the MP4-12C. The apostrophes are present because even though this is McLaren’s first fully home-built sportscar since the F1, the boys from Woking themselves have made it crystal clear that the MP4-12C was never intended to be in the same class as the F1.

The F1 was in a league of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience