SKUNK 2 INTAKE FOR Bseries OnLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

SKUNK 2 INTAKE FOR Bseries OnLY

vtec@

Known Member
May 17, 2009
SKUNK 2 INTAKE (SPECIAL OFFER FOR VTEC and mitsubish)

SKUNK 2 INTAKE FOR Bseries ONLY
SKUNK 2 INTAKE also can use at MITSUBISHI
4G** Engine just need to do abit ??????
This stock LIMITED
IF WANT JUST CALL OR SMS
BRAND NEW

CALL OR SMS=>0129265006
PRICE=>RM680(NEGO)
LOCATION=>SUNwaY

HAVE MANY PERFORMANCE PART CALL FOR DETAIL
ALL ORIGINAL SKUNK 2 PARTS:wavey:

THANK FOR TO SUPORT

Attachments

Last edited:

vtec@

Known Member
May 17, 2009
Re: SKUNK 2 INTAKE (SPECIAL OFFER FOR VTEC and mitsubish)

Special offer for all

speedyreev™

Aug 18, 2008

bro,can post to kajang/bangi? best price?

vtec@

Known Member
May 17, 2009

thank bro take 5 unit from me

vtec@

Known Member
May 17, 2009

jhdioehiubvojp

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com

SOURCE

For years, unscrupulous competitors have advertised their knock-off intake manifolds as being the “same as Skunk2.” They aren’t. Skunk2’s Pro Series Intake Manifold continues to set the bar and remains the most copied intake manifold around simply because it’s the best. Learn why Pro Series Intake Manifolds stand apart from the rest and how you can avoid being fooled by the clone makers.

Poor Appearance:
Open the clones' box and the casting flaws and irregular blemishes are obvious. That's because the clone makers put little effort into ensuring an acceptable level of quality. In contrast, the care taken by the foundry to produce the highest quality as demanded by Skunk2 is unmatched. Even the clone makers' materials are different. Although both manifolds are constructed of cast aluminum, only Pro Series Intake Manifolds are made from virgin, 356 aluminum, not recycled metals that are brittle and prone to cracking and discoloration. (Be sure to view the photo gallery for close-up comparisons and detailed descriptions.)

Poor Performance:
The more air and fuel that can be introduced into an engine's combustion chambers, the more power can potentially be made. High-flow air filters, exhaust systems, headers, throttle bodies, and intake manifolds all contribute to this. But a bottleneck within any one of these components can restrict flow. That's why Skunk2 ensured that its Pro Series Intake Manifolds allow for maximum port-matching to take advantage of up to 75mm throttle bodies. The clone manifolds allow for no more than 66mm throttle body port-matching, creating a significant bottleneck within the intake stream and severely limiting horsepower potential. The clone manifolds' irregular casting is also apparent inside where harsh transitions from the plenum to the runners create turbulence and restrict smooth airflow. (Be sure to view the photo gallery for close-up comparisons and detailed descriptions.)

Get ready because other clone manifolds will be introduced to the market shortly, some under the guise of companies you may already be familiar with. Some may continue to outright steal the Skunk2 Pro Series name, others may simply steal the design while rebadging it as their own. Either way, beware, as the clones, the knock-offs, and the copycats all share one thing in common: a lack of innovation and one poor design.

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
Ouch ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

My car got stolen from my own porch in USJ12. The guys dismantled the auto gate arm, came in and took the car.

I've not left the car in any workshop before. The last I left my car was in HONDA USJ. I left it there on Monday 13/06/2011 and took it back on 16/06/2011 in the evening.

Next morning on the 17/06/2011, I left to outstation and came back on Sunday evening (19/06/2011).

Went to work as usual on Monday (20/06/2011) and came back at night.

Next day Tuesday (21/06/2011)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience