Six left standing in the Subaru Impreza Challenge

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

It’s been 66 hours and 36 minutes since the Subaru Impreza Challenge 2010 kicked off and the grueling contest is now a six-way battle between all Singaporeans.

The Singaporeans seemed to be able to outlast the regional contestants. Of the six left, the ratio between men and women are equal at three a piece. This is strong proof that the women are just as formidable as the men, as the 68 females that started has seen 65 fall by the wayside.

As the contestants drop out one by one, loneliness has become a major part of the struggle as the lack of sleep reduces human interaction and the will to stay awake.

The six left now struggle to make the most of their breaks, committing to a routine of toilet, replenishing fluids and eating with the little energy remaining. Things look to be taking a turn for the more dramatic as the 75-hour mark approaches and the will to battle on to win the car fights to overcome the desire to just crash.

More updates on the challenge can be had at http://carchallenge2010.mediacorp.sg/

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
wow..i donno got this challange ler... if i know early i'll go man...

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I saw this last time when going to Pavillion. Btw does anybody know the world record (longest) time for this kind of challenge? I heard it was more than a week some years back in another country.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
last time got mitsubishi storm challenge before in sg.wang when it was first launch...

its not touching but living in the cabin as long as you can...

crazy marathon man...

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
last time got mitsubishi storm challenge before in sg.wang when it was first launch...

its not touching but living in the cabin as long as you can...

crazy marathon man...
That was the hitz.fm tough enough challenge. The last 4 lived in the car in @ sg wang for almost a week without bathing with only toilet breaks n challenges to stretch. At the end of it the guy could barely speak due to no sleep during the interview:stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience