Singapore's 2012 Enter the Dragon Drive

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Some of the regular readers here will already know Braco – the owner of a heavily modified Gallardo and an insane 700bhp GT-R, both of which I was able to sample briefly awhile back. Together with a few other motorheads in Singapore, Braco organized a Singapore supercar drive last weekend to usher in the year of the Water Dragon. While there were a fair amount of Ferraris and Lamborghinis that turned up, it was the Godzillas that made the biggest presence, arriving in a multitude of colours and different states of tune.

Initially, a total of 35 cars were planned for the drive, but last minute CNY cancellations meant that a few cars were not able to make it for the event. In total: 2 Ferraris, 8 Lamborghinis, and 14 GT-Rs; and the eventual list of attendees did not disappoint the Singapore ‘exotic spotters’ who made their way to the open car park to catch a glimpse of the rows of exotics. From there, the cars cruised along Orchard Road, Bras Basah Road, ECP, KPE Tunnel, TPE, CTE, Cavenagh Road, and eventually settling down at Conrad Hotel’s open car park.

Now, which GT-R should I choose...

The evolution of the Gallardo.

Balboni stripery is always a plus!

A super clean LP560.

Italian, Japanese, Italian, Japanese, Italian...

Godzilla nose best.

The 'Zilla line-up was definitely impressive.

One of the few F-cars to show up.

More Gojira madness.

Supercar traffic jam...

...and no one ever complains!

Entering the final destination...

Arch rivals.

Brothers from Sant'Agata.

One of the more interesting 'Zillas present.

Italian salami sandwich.

The drivers, all smiles!

All in, it was a great drive where most of the folks who turned up genuinely enjoyed themselves. I was asked to cover the event, but was not able to make it as I had some other commitments in KL. As such, I enlisted the help from some of the best ‘exotic spotters’ in Singapore who were more than glad to help me out ;) View all the pictures from Enter the Dragon Drive here.

Braco's monsters were both present at the drive. While Braco took reins on his Bull, his 'Zilla was piloted by dreamcast18 who had a GoPro camera on-board. Although mistakenly set to capture stills, I found the end result rather interesting!
Enter The Dragon Drive 2012 - YouTube

Picture credits go to all the folks below:
1. Tony Seow
2. J"s Photography
3. XuanRenPictures
4. JustAPicture
5. Icy's
6. BTYZ

Attachments

Last edited:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Is it really hard to run into GT-R drives in Singapore? I know the Ferraris and Lambos have drives quite often, and am surprised the GT-R boys don't do it as frequently.

Dec 21, 2011
KL/SG
There are likely 2 GTRs local drives in the month of February. One for Singapore GTRs Club only and the next .................................... is combined SG/MY GTRs Club.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
its very2 damn rare to see GTR35 congregate in singapore.
there are lots of GTR35 here in sg bro.. everyday also can see it on the road..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

...and till now, I've yet to pay MPD a second visit for a retuning.
(actually I was satisfied with the initial settings)

My question is, am I still entitled to a FOC retuning?
If not, how much do I have to pay?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience