Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Taxi Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
I wonder what the 10 people who voted for "the taxi driver" grew up eating.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

1 more thing... I am just amazed at the owner of the camera that said lucky instead of grieving and worried about the crash victims.
Typical Singaporean attitude I guess... :confused:

SummErs

Jul 5, 2010
NA
About three weeks ago, a PRC bus driver drove over a lady and dragged her for 50 metres, killing her instantly. The incident was captured by in real time by an in car camera (it's very scary, you see the last moments of the lady's life). A motorist chased after the bus and forced the driver to stop. The PRC driver's reason was 'I didn't know I knocked into her'...and he said this with a smile...There has been no updates on what will happen to the driver.

About 6 weeks ago (I think, could be longer), a drunk PRC man hijacked a taxi and drove into a cleaner, killing him instantly and crashed the taxi into the budget terminal....

There are many incidents in Singapore recently. However, what has pissed off Singaporeans are the way the incidents are being handled.
The police are never forthcoming with information whenever a PRC is involved. The media wants it to be forgotten very quickly and wishes no one would read the reports by online blogs.

The biggest shame right now is that local media in singapore are singing praises of Ma Chi...calling his loss a tragedy as he is 'smart, handsome and rich' (for those who are not familiar with SG news, there is a big push by the government to accept PRC and a big resistance by the locals to accept PRC)...local Singaporeans are up in arms and disgusted about how bias the media has been this time. Some Chinese students in Singapore cannot believe the stupidity of the Singaporean press and have attended the Taxi driver's wake to express their sincere apology that their fellow countryman has committed such an horrific act. One Radio DJ was stupid and insane enough to suggest that Ma Chi may have been mislead that he had the right of way because 'the traffic lights could have been faulty'. - His reasoning being 'we cannot come to a conclusion on what happened so easily'.

I mean, WHAT THE FUCK? Faulty lights? I'm staggered and surprised someone from the media hadn't theorized that Ma Chi was trying his damn hardest to drive home at 40KM per hour. However, the ECU in the GTO bugged out and decided full throttle was the best way to go home, therefore the fault lies with Ferrari. After all, Ma Chi is 'rich, handsome and intelligent'. Surely an elite such as himself couldn't have known what he was doing was very dangerous, right? Therefore, he must have tried everything to stop the car, apart from jumping out of the car.

Singaporeans cannot help but feel that PRC are allowed to do whatever they wish simply because they are from China. The local law enforcers seem to be extremely tolerant towards them. However, when a Singaporean or (dare I say Malaysian) break the law, the law come down on us extremely harshly.

You can bet your bottom dollar that if it was an Evo that rammed into the Taxi, all JDM drivers will be targeted relentlessly and singled out as the bane of mankind on the road (even though statistically speaking, more Vios get into accidents compared to Evo). You can also be be assured that if the driver that rammed into the Taxi was a Singaporean or a Malaysian, man slaughter charges will follow swiftly and harshly.

I say this because the PRC driver that killed the cleaner / PRC bus driver that ran over the lady.....

Nothing has happened to them. The media seemed to prefer everyone forget about it.

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Can the 19 ppl that vote the taxi drive pls comment? I want to know your point of view.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I wonder what the 10 people who voted for "the taxi driver" grew up eating.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

1 more thing... I am just amazed at the owner of the camera that said lucky instead of grieving and worried about the crash victims.
Well, to be fair the taxi driver probably didn't know the extent of the damage and just counted his lucky stars not to be involved in the crash. It's human nature to think about oneself when presented with the situation at that point of time so yeah, this taxi driver is ok la.

And yeah, will one of those people who voted for the Taxi driver please come up and say something. You will probably get bashed by a few overly emotional forummers but for the most of it most of us will logically and maturely try to out-reason you. So own up and let's have a proper discussion because all those who have spoken voted for the irresponsible Ferrari driver.

HIDC5R

Oct 8, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Haha, why not the DJ blame the Ferrari gas pedal got stuck cause the car to run at top speed and cause the accident, then get Ferrari sued! Idiot DJ I suppose.

And those blaming the taxi driver at fault must be those running red light one la, wait one day they get bang by fellow red light beater then only they'll blame those beat red light at fault, not them

Pray hard ya :adore: <this not adore in this context, is pray to the Lord>

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Its silly that of the person that started this poll. Everybody knows who is at fault for running the red at traffic lights at breakneck speed. Everybody knows its against the law to drink and drive. This is stupid. I refuse to vote.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Its silly that of the person that started this poll. Everybody knows who is at fault for running the red at traffic lights at breakneck speed. Everybody knows its against the law to drink and drive. This is stupid. I refuse to vote.
Erm.. Apparently, not everybody thinks that the same person was at fault. 19 voters oo.. Or maybe we are trolled ?:rofl:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
i guess 20 ppl says its ok to drink and drive and have a mistress(not that it has anything to do with the accident) and speed excessively and run the red light and killed and innocent pensioner trying to earn a living and an innocent japanese expat and seriously injure an innocent motorist just trying to get to where they're going safely in the middle of the night.

Just saying........ the video clearly explains itself, the driver of the 599 got off too easily by dying........ Just saying~

kethon27

Known Member
May 8, 2006
Can the 19 ppl that vote the taxi drive pls comment? I want to know your point of view.
Numbers of voting the Taxi increasing, interesting to know their stand of view..Anyone here vote for the taxi? Seriously 100% to wanted to hear to some of you of opinions..

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Numbers of voting the Taxi increasing, interesting to know their stand of view..Anyone here vote for the taxi? Seriously 100% to wanted to hear to some of you of opinions..
These ppl have nothing to do n messing with anything they come by... just ignore it...

shadowgamer77

Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
99% not taxi fault...why ..?. the taxi and passenger just a pity victims.. they are just wrong place at the wrong time... speedy ferrari very hard to notice from far...but since it happen at early morning the head light from ferrari can noticed by the taxi driver.... that is why i said the 1% fault on taxi driver...because he not stopped when saw a speedy headlight come towards him.. the problem the taxi driver assume that green light means everything ok...and never look at the left hand side before make a move ...we also do like that....correct...
99% ferrari driver fault... bcoz... so many things have to list down...... better dont...why ? ...respect for his soul...
1% ferrari driver not fault...why... bcoz... the lady beside him.. may be she disturb his concentration during driving...or they fight or talking untill he cannot see the red light... or as usual ghost problem...( may be i see a lot of paranormal movie )...
CONCLUSION....DONT TRUST THE traffic lights... and pls concentrate during driving...

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

99% not taxi fault...why ..?. the taxi and passenger just a pity victims.. they are just wrong place at the wrong time... speedy ferrari very hard to notice from far...but since it happen at early morning the head light from ferrari can noticed by the taxi driver.... that is why i said the 1% fault on taxi driver...because he not stopped when saw a speedy headlight come towards him.. the problem the taxi driver assume that green light means everything ok...and never look at the left hand side before make a move ...we also do like that....correct...
99% ferrari driver fault... bcoz... so many things have to list down...... better dont...why ? ...respect for his soul...
1% ferrari driver not fault...why... bcoz... the lady beside him.. may be she disturb his concentration during driving...or they fight or talking untill he cannot see the red light... or as usual ghost problem...( may be i see a lot of paranormal movie )...
CONCLUSION....DONT TRUST THE traffic lights... and pls concentrate during driving...

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

This shit actually make sense...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have one engine kosong, and i try to mod webber but the only problem is i dont know what air manualfuel can use ?? any one can help me thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience