• The Ferrari Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Taxi Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
majority of PRCs i have seen or encountered, regardless how rich they are, they all lack the "character" and have a hard time blending in anywhere, all behaved like they were just released from the Amazon jungle. loud, inconsiderate, filthy, no class, you name it.

can u imagine giving a baboon or orang utan a big load of cash?

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
majority of PRCs i have seen or encountered, regardless how rich they are, they all lack the "character" and have a hard time blending in anywhere, all behaved like they were just released from the Amazon jungle. loud, inconsiderate, filthy, no class, you name it.

can u imagine giving a baboon or orang utan a big load of cash?
well said...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Let's not get racial and generalise. I have seen some very well educated and very prim and proper mainland Chinese folks in KL. It's just unfortunate this one had to be driving a ferrari with a suspected mistress in the car and caused so many uncessary deaths because of his stupidity.

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang
The replies from this Martin deserves to be shot down, heck it is freaking 4am, and you won't be able to SEE a very very fast oncoming car when you just accelerated of from your side of the junction knowing you have the right of way which is the green light. Heck the Ferrari is definitely very very far away for sure looking at its speed of over 200km/h. Best of all, the Ferrari ain't even stopping one bit, what the heck??? The Ferrari supposed to stop, with it's ceramic brakes and what not, should be able to stop in time >___>"

First of all, the green light is up for around 5 seconds or more......seriously, really felt saddened by the stupidity of this Martin guy's reply. Airbags or not, with that kind of impact, you won't even survive to tell the tale anymore. If the Ferrari can even die with that kind of chassis with airbags, what makes him think that the taxi that comes with more air bags can ensure the lives of its driver and passengers at that impact? Gosh.....*facepalm*

mdjames

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Let's not get racial and generalise. I have seen some very well educated and very prim and proper mainland Chinese folks in KL. It's just unfortunate this one had to be driving a ferrari with a suspected mistress in the car and caused so many uncessary deaths because of his stupidity.
Bro, it not being racial and we are not saying all prc are like that but most of the rich one are really character wasted...

jamalnsx

Feb 20, 2006
Didn't anyone notice that the other taxi recording the video didn't stop to help.....all he did was say"so lucky lahh"...and drive off...
No more humanity nowadays...
The taxi is carrying passenger, so sending pasenger to the destination is the main priority....
plus there are lots of people there, not some jungle or kampong...

gOsht

Jul 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
brainless for 8 voters that put the blame on taxi driver..better put this 8 voters on the street and everybody ram them until die..

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Will the voters of the "the taxi driver" please stand up? Please stand up? :rofl:

Why is the ferrari is at fault:
1. Speeding
2. Beating the red light
3. Rushing to kongkek the passenger
4. Unlimited stupidity

Why is the taxi driver not at fault:
1. Did not speed
2. Green light, its his turn to drive.

Why is the taxi driver is at fault:
1. Destiny

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I wonder what the 10 people who voted for "the taxi driver" grew up eating.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

1 more thing... I am just amazed at the owner of the camera that said lucky instead of grieving and worried about the crash victims.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
I wonder what the 10 people who voted for "the taxi driver" grew up eating.

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

1 more thing... I am just amazed at the owner of the camera that said lucky instead of grieving and worried about the crash victims.
that is singaporian...to0 sophisticated and only care about their own business...from that already showed the different between malaysian...thats why in malaysia small accident only can make traffic jammed for kilometer...if this happen here dont know lor how crowded will be the place...:smokin::smokin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
16 voters already and still climbing...any1 who voted for it mind to stand out and give your point of view? :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
I want to strengthen my car chasis with pump in liquid foam ( will become solid foam after pump into chasis )
anyone know about this?
my question is :
How much is cost ?
where can I get?
Have any side effective after few years?
Pls advise .. Thanks:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience