Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Taxi Driver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Intelligence has limits, but stupidity has no limits. Well at least there's one less rotten egg in this world. Too bad for the victims in the taxi. Hope their families will get supports they need

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
should i now start stereotyping all rich men with super car like ferrari r dumbarse has no brains at all :banghead::banghead: while all the poor lass like us got brains bcuz we got no super car at all :rofl::rofl:
No No.... dont stereotype... or your tea lady will be taking over your job - as she is "smarter" than you simply because she is "poorer" than you !

Not good to assume those in fancy cars and big houses are dumbarse... I am sure when one can afford such luxury .. one will also buys such toys to enjoy life.

:driver:

VTEC LoVeR

500 RPM
Jun 30, 2010
Kulim
RIP for the innocent victims and screw the driver and the family... their money just able for them to buy the Ferrari or whatsover but NOT OTHERS PPL'S LIFE!!!!! Fxxk....:banghead:

jsdaemon

Aug 19, 2006
My take is the ferrari driver downshift/floored pedal when he saw the traffic light turned yellow and couldn't make it. It is just sad to see people driving recklessly and claimed innocent victims... RIP.

ant_tey

Known Member
May 17, 2005
Johor Bahru
:bawling:Guys FYI the cab driver has 3nos of family members to take care or is the only person who earn a living for the whole family yet the Ferrari driver wife is going to give birth a new born baby in 2months time.
But there was a KTV lady beside the Ferrari driver and it's still survive in ICU waiting for further statement to be taken. Lastly one of the a victim is a 20years old Japanese lady in the cab who just start to work in Singapore.

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
really hate drunken driver no matter they are driving sporty car or what so ever...already saw a few accident similar to this and some of it ripped others life...
stupid drunken driver...if u want to drink then dont drive lor...ka ne nai...

DeaconFrost

Known Member
Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
there's something wrong here..the 599 doesn't seem to stop at all..as if there was not traffic light there..i just couldn't believe it, with that kind of speed, in urban/city road and in singapore some more.
After watching the video, yeah you're right bro.

The 599 was so fast, it's as if the driver not only didn't know the traffic light was red, but didn't know there is a traffic light and a junction at all.

Is the traffic light located at a hidden/confusing corner of the junction?

The driver could be focusing on a green light in front of him, not knowing that there is another traffic light on his left. Threadstarter also mentioned the junction being an accident-prone spot. Must be a reason behind it.

As for Singaporeans slamming PRC, well... if we watch Youtube, can find a lot of videos of 'China' and 'accident'. Some of them are so unbelievable, it's as if the drivers never knew about cars and driving.

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
veli slow la ZTH...4-5 days oledi la this news....haiyaa...

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Didn't anyone notice that the other taxi recording the video didn't stop to help.....all he did was say"so lucky lahh"...and drive off...
No more humanity nowadays...

aranny2001

Known Member
Jun 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
so pity the millionaire wife, pregnant and this bastard retarded guy go out to find some girls.... it's ok cause we are outsider cant say anything, but then now he killed the 2 innocents because of his retarded brain, a young kid can even told u stop when the light is red... 'poisonous tongue' the family said? come on, how about you( the millionaire family) :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was wondering if anyone tried fitting sports spring to their car's stock absorbers? Did a low level/budget upgrade by fitting in a APM performax sports spring to the stock APM absorber of my wira. Despite the drastic increase in bumpiness (think it's called road-feel here :_: ), I was pretty satisfied with the performance of the upgrade. The problem crops up after a few weeks when i started hearing weird pinging sounds from the rear and back portion of the suspension..both at the right...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience