Simple Question: why choose TOYOTA instead of HONDA?

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Toyota: -
Cheap to buy
Spareparts melambak, half cuts very cheap

Reliable
Remember the corolla ad? :tongwink:

Maintenance is very low. Almost like pump petrol and that's it. Jokin oni. But of course if you keep to the preventive maintenance schedule, your TOY-ota will serve you a long long time. :driver: This I have no doubt la. Like someone mentioned earlier, Toyotas are designed to last. :top:

Apr 5, 2007
I'm not Toyota Fan and Honda fan. But i Hate Toyota! Because toyota car bad for accident!! Toyota car accident damage will high then other brand car:confused_smile: also can say like this Toyota car same like Proton Iswara.

And Toyota use money to buy everyting PASS! Because Toyota Rich!!!
Then other car need use they Real things to pass every thing. Have you hear before Toyota VVT-I engine work unstable then the Engine burn?? not right? because Toyota use money to close all about this case. in Malaysia got 17+ people complan his/her car Engine Burn. This all is VVT-I work unstable to make like that. but toyota still good la your Vios engine burn they Free you Altis 1.8! this all is want the people con't tell other people know about this case.
Toyota Car engine burn not only Vios, Camry 2.4 also burn engine at highway

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
r u or ur relative is toyota owner?since Toyota use money to buy everyting PASS! Because Toyota Rich!!! how do u know tat VVT-i engine work unstable & engine burn?

show us some proof pls.

i dun get ur intension of ur first post here with maybe 5 day max of membership!!!

500 RPM
Jul 17, 2006
I'm not Toyota Fan and Honda fan. But i Hate Toyota! Because toyota car bad for accident!! Toyota car accident damage will high then other brand car:confused_smile: also can say like this Toyota car same like Proton Iswara.

And Toyota use money to buy everyting PASS! Because Toyota Rich!!!
Then other car need use they Real things to pass every thing. Have you hear before Toyota VVT-I engine work unstable then the Engine burn?? not right? because Toyota use money to close all about this case. in Malaysia got 17+ people complan his/her car Engine Burn. This all is VVT-I work unstable to make like that. but toyota still good la your Vios engine burn they Free you Altis 1.8! this all is want the people con't tell other people know about this case.
Toyota Car engine burn not only Vios, Camry 2.4 also burn engine at highway
Hey olsen ... where u you hear toyota engine burn ar? from Honda kilang ar?

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
1) cuz toyota community are very2 friendly everywhere in the world...
2) sometimes...this logo...can grow "tanduk" one...hahahahaha...

sbirdz

1,500 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Ii Hate Toyota! Because toyota car bad for accident!! And Toyota use money to buy everyting PASS! Because Toyota Rich!!!Have you hear before Toyota VVT-I engine work unstable then the Engine burn??
ei!~~ a new thread.. but i really spot something nice woh!~ ^_^

ah dear small gal gal...(sorry coz i can't spot ya age here).. err... it is fine to say what urs points.. maybe true also de... all brothers... ^_^ that 170 toyota... burn becoz why!~ ^_^ hahhah!!

VIOS TRAVEL max goto genting... then VIOS go JB only 2 hrs... or VIOS go masuk RALLY ram habis rpm... or VIOS go suka suka masuk trek with stock till tyre tip head... ^_^ That's why 170 bijik got terbakar lor.. but even if 170 burn out... that is against how many total of TOYOTA VIOS R? my dear ^_^ gal.. hahha!~~

I owned one KE20... u wanna check out a feeling being tailed by a 2x white &2x yellow light little fly in highway... while thinking what sort of kereta buruk behind with a sound like the ENGINE wanna KABOOOm soon de... some mroe got roof top like some stupid car goin to ikat some bamboo or ladder on it ones.. hahah!~~ ^_^

It is not we are flaming u alright.. but I have proof that toyota really can last.. if u dun believes.. u go travel to Sarawak one day.. u be suprise by amount of toyota there...

u reply ya.. ^_^ we all wait u here... :omg_smile:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
ei!~~ a new thread.. but i really spot something nice woh!~ ^_^

ah dear small gal gal...(sorry coz i can't spot ya age here).. err... it is fine to say what urs points.. maybe true also de... all brothers... ^_^ that 170 toyota... burn becoz why!~ ^_^ hahhah!!

VIOS TRAVEL max goto genting... then VIOS go JB only 2 hrs... or VIOS go masuk RALLY ram habis rpm... or VIOS go suka suka masuk trek with stock till tyre tip head... ^_^ That's why 170 bijik got terbakar lor.. but even if 170 burn out... that is against how many total of TOYOTA VIOS R? my dear ^_^ gal.. hahha!~~

I owned one KE20... u wanna check out a feeling being tailed by a 2x white &2x yellow light little fly in highway... while thinking what sort of kereta buruk behind with a sound like the ENGINE wanna KABOOOm soon de... some mroe got roof top like some stupid car goin to ikat some bamboo or ladder on it ones.. hahah!~~ ^_^

It is not we are flaming u alright.. but I have proof that toyota really can last.. if u dun believes.. u go travel to Sarawak one day.. u be suprise by amount of toyota there...

u reply ya.. ^_^ we all wait u here... :omg_smile:
good one bro!!!

yes,im waiting for her too.wonder how good is her skyline build up?

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
i like toyota so much, coz my house have a more than 30years old Toyota HIACE lorry which was still able to carry stuff running here and there....and the maintainance are so low... hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pic 1 - Remove the original regulator with 2 screws, first remove the two hose that is connected to the regulator one with the clip and the other one is the vacuum hose.

Pic 2 - This is how it looks when taken out if afraid keep the O ring in a safe place.

Pic 3 - U will need to grind off the section where my thumb and pointer is holding with a grinder.

Pic 4 & 5 - Notice that part with scar, just grind a little by little until u see the inner core.

Pic 6 & 7 & 8 - Sorry quite blurr...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience