silvia s15

Orca7015

Known Member
Jul 18, 2009
Bro.. I just gotten my S15 3weeks ago.. but until now everyday i cant stop admiring it..
Dont think anymore.. get a Silvia.. n join da club!!

Mick

Known Member
Jul 28, 2006
join club??any club?my s15 still very ori just change some little parts and body kit..malu to join club..

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
yes there is a club....come and join us every friday nite at aman suria in PJ. standard also no problem, my wife's silvia is stock standard!!
anyhow, i drive a n/a S15, daily driven and to me the power is just nice.....just need to remove the speed limiter and kautim!!

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
Bro.. I just gotten my S15 3weeks ago.. but until now everyday i cant stop admiring it..
Dont think anymore.. get a Silvia.. n join da club!!
bro where did u bought ur ride? can share with me coz i'm planning to get one :biggrin: still searching
for competitive prices among those i encountered..

Gunner93

Known Member
Aug 26, 2005
Puchong
www.gunner93.multiply.com
Buying a JDM sports compact is very personal affair. Since you are in Silvia thread obviously die-hard folks here are bias towards Nissan. Here's how the 3 cars stack up generally in my own opinion :

1) Celica : You probably dont like to get your hands too greasy and loath screamer pipes. You may just want to drive for goody enjoyment, occational show-off and feel good factor.

2) Silvia : You are competitive, somewhere inside the wild side waiting to unleash. Relishing power to the limit and the sexy RWD is icing on the cake.

3) GTT : A purist relishing grand touring feel, plush and venerable raw power. Ego stroking uninhibited and ultimately a GTR to die for.

Peace.

alvinT

Known Member
Jan 3, 2008
well...i'm driving Skyline GT-T...compare all-rounder i will opt for GT-T compare to silvia S15...but it's all depend on you personally...from the look...performance...etc...i would say S15 is more slicky and smooth design compare to GT-T...for me...i sure pick Skyline over any JDM ride..:biggrin:

frycrack

Known Member
Oct 10, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
yap that what we call pick the car that suit for ur soul...
don't hear sound around u.. just follow ur heart...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

damnthing

Known Member
Nov 8, 2004
ya bro...take me for an example, was looking for a EK but ended up with a s15!!
until today i still dont know how it happened, but i have never regretted making that decision!

Orca7015

Known Member
Jul 18, 2009
bro where did u bought ur ride? can share with me coz i'm planning to get one :biggrin: still searching
for competitive prices among those i encountered..
bro.. i search thru motor trader, ZTH n went to almost everywhere to check out.. i bought mine at PJ.. if u know any banker, u can try n check out with them first wat is the market value for the car/years. then u will know whether the price is ok or not.

MrSilvia

Known Member
Nov 15, 2006
1malaysia
Buying a JDM sports compact is very personal affair. Since you are in Silvia thread obviously die-hard folks here are bias towards Nissan. Here's how the 3 cars stack up generally in my own opinion :

1) Celica : You probably dont like to get your hands too greasy and loath screamer pipes. You may just want to drive for goody enjoyment, occational show-off and feel good factor.

2) Silvia : You are competitive, somewhere inside the wild side waiting to unleash. Relishing power to the limit and the sexy RWD is icing on the cake.

3) GTT : A purist relishing grand touring feel, plush and venerable raw power. Ego stroking uninhibited and ultimately a GTR to die for.

Peace.
Agreed!

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
bro.. i search thru motor trader, ZTH n went to almost everywhere to check out.. i bought mine at PJ.. if u know any banker, u can try n check out with them first wat is the market value for the car/years. then u will know whether the price is ok or not.
i just got an offer from a reputable car dealer in Kuching..RM13Xk..trying to find myself a free time to go down, test drive & hv a look on the S15..in the pics the car looks in awesome condition physically..anyway they all do right :biggrin:

some of the pics:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Fiat Grande Punto Abarth SS Concept was shown to the world for the first time at the previous Frankfurt Motor Show. The production version of this Super Sport kit will make its official debut a little closer to home at the Bologna Motor Show next week and will be made available to the public early 2008.

The SS kit can only be installed by Assetto Derso preparation centres and only on either new Grande Punto Abarth's or ones less than one year old with under 20,000 km on the meter. What...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience