Silvia is a chicks magnet!........

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Aiyo why so susah.........just buy another car la

Like some cheap nissan sunny 130Y or something for family car.

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
V-Spec : it's not chicks don't appreciate R34...they don't even know wat the hell is that...haha...i kena once...damn...a fren of mine asking me wat car i'm driving...never see before...once i told her...she said NEVER HEARD BEFORE...angin angin...hahahah...
i tot most of those who not into car wont know what the hell is silvia,they know skyline instead

an uncle ask me the other day.what car im driving,since i expect he wont know what is silvia i just tell him nissan.then he said 'skyline ar?'i said 'no,silvia' then uncle replied 'ha?skyline?' then i said 'yes' lol lazy to tell.i wish i got skyline intead:rofl:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
i tot most of those who not into car wont know what the hell is silvia,they know skyline instead

an uncle ask me the other day.what car im driving,since i expect he wont know what is silvia i just tell him nissan.then he said 'skyline ar?'i said 'no,silvia' then uncle replied 'ha?skyline?' then i said 'yes' lol lazy to tell.i wish i got skyline intead:rofl:
you considered good lor. a friend of mine has a s13 and a r33 gtr. his s13 was mistaken for an integra and his gtr was mistaken for a perdana... he was so sad... :rofl:

Harv

Known Member
Nov 15, 2008
you considered good lor. a friend of mine has a s13 and a r33 gtr. his s13 was mistaken for an integra and his gtr was mistaken for a perdana... he was so sad... :rofl:
hehe. . happened to me as well ..mistaken my r33 for perdana =)

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
hehehe... is his R33 midnight purple in color?

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
hey does the silvia club hav any TT or something?

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
hahaha..bro one of my friend who knows nothing abt cars once thought i was driving a waja special edition..then i said wth :rofl: hahahaha..

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Thanks prtogyl for the info.

Eh i thought that was the JSOC meeting only at aman suria? Usually they meet up there on fri-sat also around that time. Or is it the same TT that we are talking aboot?

Anyway............whats D&D? definately not dungeons & dragons right =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to differenciate Mivec engine

As everyone knows there several types of mivec engine in malaysia. Especially
4g92 mivec, i managed to found out model like

1st gen Mivec Model CA4A
2nd Gen Mivec Model CJ4A/CK4A

but when i discuss this with typical Cinaman foremen they said they differenciate with wiring eg:- 3 wire normal mivec or 4 wire mivec md.

Still i cant make the difference on how to identify 1st generation and 2nd generation with them.

Any one...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience