Siemens VS MMC

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
yuhanisa,

very impressive , i bet if u mod further for a 4g15/13 vdo/mmc u can beat GSR and Evos, mind sharing what are the 'recipes'?
Wahhh that too much...cannot beat GSR & EVO laa...

My big bro & friend know to mod 4G13/15 & 4G93 R3 without change to mmc wiring & ecu...

One of my big bro friend projec is satria 4G92 using doch 4G91 head with vdo wiring & ecu,got no rev cut loh...already beat modified 4G93 SOCH & DOCH ,4G67,4G63 DOCH N/A,4G92/4G93 Mivec also Vtec 1.6...

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
that satria can be locate at perlis,some std body drag car are wellcome to try...our location is alor star...vdo also good...but dont waste money at micro compressor or anything at that shop...

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
Sorry bro cant tell the recipe my big bro and friend will kill me they also in zth,they will read...My advice go do basic performance then you will get there...Sample 4-2-1 then must use center bullet..piping not to big just normal and small mufler suit 4g13/15,open port air filter sample hks then air ram must be custom follow the throttel body size..then the air flow sensor put near throttel body but not to near after that disconnect negative - battery after 15sec reconnect back...then start your engine at 10min but dont disturb anything or revving...

you also need to change cable plug,plug bosch super 4..if got money...some of recipe buy alfa romeo coil same as vdo

one more thing dont ever disturb valve tappet too...
this sound like MMC 2nd version for me leh....Got air flow sensor, can customize throttle body and change coil pulak..

coz siemens vdo dun have air flow sensor..only have Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor with Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor ....if customize throttle body....you need to redo and the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)...which you saw alot electronic and mechanism thing in the throttle body...unlike MMC throttle body...does not have any eletrical thing inside the body such as capacitor, ressitor and so on... you will found in siemens TB..

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
i dont touch the engine...
i think your big bro have done it which he didn`t tell..coz

siemens vdo 4g13 which have less then 70whp......can done 8 second for 0-100m and 16 second for 0-400m.......this equal to a power of 4g93 satria r3 120whp...

which means your current car have to be more then 100whp inorder to do that...
so if you say....do not touch engine, not even single piston change.....
just only add coil increase spark ...how about mixture of fuel....if say....didn`t even adjusting fuel...your car runing super lean...which soon blow up your engine...anyway i think...is all up to your big bro to answer...i guess....coz it create my curiousity too much now...really interesting on your car modding..

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
Sorry bro cant tell the recipe my big bro and friend will kill me they also in zth,they will read...My advice go do basic performance then you will get there...Sample 4-2-1 then must use center bullet..piping not to big just normal and small mufler suit 4g13/15,open port air filter sample hks then air ram must be custom follow the throttel body size..then the air flow sensor put near throttel body but not to near after that disconnect negative - battery after 15sec reconnect back...then start your engine at 10min but dont disturb anything or revving...

you also need to change cable plug,plug bosch super 4..if got money...some of recipe buy alfa romeo coil same as vdo

Big sis, hehe:_: ... thnx..tat would help... ermm, but sum questions ere..
bout the piping size.. if im not mistaken.. for 4g13, the piping size would be 1.5" rite? u sed normal.. meaning use bek 1.5"???
n if change spark plug.. wat kind of plug u recommend? thnx :_:

Last edited:

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
this sound like MMC 2nd version for me leh....Got air flow sensor, can customize throttle body and change coil pulak..

coz siemens vdo dun have air flow sensor..only have Intake Air Temperature (IAT) Sensor with Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) Sensor ....if customize throttle body....you need to redo and the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)...which you saw alot electronic and mechanism thing in the throttle body...unlike MMC throttle body...does not have any eletrical thing inside the body such as capacitor, ressitor and so on... you will found in siemens TB..
sorry what i mean is IAT like you said...we dont change throttle body but lot of bigger throttle body can fit at siemens 4G13/5 and 4G93 R3

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007

siemens vdo 4g13 which have less then 70whp......can done 8 second for 0-100m and 16 second for 0-400m.......this equal to a power of 4g93 satria r3 120whp...

just only add coil increase spark ...how about mixture of fuel....if say....didn`t even adjusting fuel...your car runing super lean...which soon blow up your engine...anyway i think...is all up to your big bro to answer...i guess....coz it create my curiousity too much now...really interesting on your car modding..
i'm using 4G92 SOCH injector with fuel regulator aero speed

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
bigger sized injectors without proper engine management is nothing even with fuel regulator, a change of injector with the original ECU setting only injects extra fuel during the low rpm region, which runs a rich combustion, care to ask ur bro further? wat management and maybe did he skimm the flywheel or other weight lightening mods?

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
bigger sized injectors without proper engine management is nothing even with fuel regulator, a change of injector with the original ECU setting only injects extra fuel during the low rpm region, which runs a rich combustion, care to ask ur bro further? wat management and maybe did he skimm the flywheel or other weight lightening mods?
he wont tell...what i know about engine management ,he doing something some kind of mut...aaa what it call arr pdt2000? mdt2000??? sorry i dont know about that

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
Sorry bro cant tell the recipe my big bro and friend will kill me they also in zth,they will read...My advice go do basic performance then you will get there...Sample 4-2-1 then must use center bullet..piping not to big just normal and small mufler suit 4g13/15,open port air filter sample hks then air [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ram[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] must be custom follow the throttel body size..then the air flow sensor put near throttel body but not to near after that disconnect negative - battery after 15sec reconnect back...then start your engine at 10min but dont disturb anything or revving...

you also need to change cable plug,plug [COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]bosch[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] super 4..if got money...some of recipe buy alfa romeo coil same as vdo

Big sis, hehe:_: ... thnx..tat would help... ermm, but gt question ere..
bout the piping size.. if im not mistaken.. for 4g13, the piping size would be 1.5" rite? u sed normal.. meaning use bek 1.5"??? thnx :_:
yuhanisa: can answer my question ma?? eager to noe.. coz gona do exhaust d.. :X-:

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
he wont tell...what i know about engine management ,he doing something some kind of mut...aaa what it call arr pdt2000? mdt2000??? sorry i dont know about that
sorry what i mean is IAT like you said...we dont change throttle body but lot of bigger throttle body can fit at siemens 4G13/5 and 4G93 R3
IAT , MAP and TPS is the sensor you can saw in your intake hose, then throttle body then ontop of the manifold you can saw a wiring sensor which only Siemens have...this 3 sensor to help on insert data for Fuel mapping...

about throttle body..i can understand what you mean by...not changing throttle body but alot bigger throttle body?..as i know..4g93 R3 or siemens can plug and play on the 4g15 and 4g13 siemens engine..but

again...yes PDT2000 is a diagnostic tools....this device cannot use for tuning the car .... if you say using 4g93 siemens change to 4g15 siemens...then how to calibrate..the function of it. coz i`m still thinkning of calibrating since i have extra 4g93 waiting to install to my 4g15.... coz even PDT2000 manual book that i have in hands..does not show anything about tuning....but can`t work on it..even i calibrate and redo Throttle Body position...(anyway the book is not mine..)

Shinjite

500 RPM
Feb 27, 2006
Klang

I agree on that too, your engine might not be 1.3 also.....it might be a 1.5 XD

0-100m 8 seconds? Thats crazy, some 1.3 whack in twin weber also very hard to get as fast as yours.....

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
go try do basic performance first..then you know how powerfull then siemens is...if you got money,just wanna stick to any of siemens engine and dont care what people use turbo or bigger engine...buy axt turbo ecu

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
anyway..i think most of us just curious on the small mod in your 1.3 with less then 70 wheel hourse power can get extra 30++whp .....even a turbo can`t give so much power... yes AXT turbo ecu can be use in Siemens..but for EMS 700 not for EMS 400...also the WHP will not gain mush maybe 5-10whp...if you say HP..then maybe 10-20hp...

maybe your big bro have modded something in th engine but didn`t let you know leh...hahha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Like I mentioned before in my previous post, I've been running into many Lamborghinis in recent weeks. Of all the Lambos I've seen, this has to be one of the cleanest examples I've seen. Whilst I'm a big fan of the LP560, and the LP570 Superleggera, I must admit that (visually) I do prefer the LP500. Those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience