Siemens VS MMC

ettm_14

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
Sifoos arnd need assistance,
What are the major difference/s if I do change my siemens ECu to a MMC ECU on my 4G15??
I have one MMC injector kit in hand-if the difference not going to be alot different then it would not be worthwhile changing?
PLease enlighten me as I am new to ECU and stuffs like these!
Thanks

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
before this i use satria 1.3 siemens vdo..i do basic performance + some recepy from my friend...0-100kmh 8sec and 0-400m 16sec

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
so why wanna change the wiring + ecu mmc ? mmc injector are the same with siemens injector...

siemens vdo kind da like auto learn from what you mod...

siemens vdo have batter fc too my satria 1.3 rm10 can go 100kmh,also my friend car 4g15 siemens...

siemens vdo is free maintenance tuning or setting..

my friend wira 4G15 siemens with basic mod can beat gti pick-up and top speed..so so so

my 1.3 can do 190kmh

my friend 1.5 can do 200kmh

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
so why wanna change the wiring + ecu mmc ? mmc injector are the same with siemens injector...

siemens vdo kind da like auto learn from what you mod...

siemens vdo have batter fc too my satria 1.3 rm10 can go 100kmh,also my friend car 4g15 siemens...

siemens vdo is free maintenance tuning or setting..

my friend wira 4G15 siemens with basic mod can beat gti pick-up and top speed..so so so

my 1.3 can do 190kmh

my friend 1.5 can do 200kmh
bro, wat a great mod/recipe u gt for ur 1.3 man.. btw, mind share?:_:
mine can onli go 140kph n the pick-up... zzZZzzzz... cant think of wat to do... :confused_smile:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Changing to MMC from Siemens need lot of things.

unless you get good wireman, you need ful wiring harness from MMC system.

THe you need the intake manifold with MAF sensor, distributor, etc.

Finally the cost and work might defeat the performance gained

seanlee

Known Member
Jun 30, 2004
agree with Joeker....

actually i do have a set of MMC injection kit with ECU ...but hte problem is i ask my mech...alot thing need change...the cost end up will be about 2k....and yet..power still the same..coz stock siemens change to stock MMC......why not use the money change the whole engine stil the same price...

But a gain MMC can play alot of thing and install alot of gauge as well...so in the end...is not worth to install it...unless ou change engine....to Dohc like 4g91,93..and otthers...

kennethfong

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2004
yuhanisa,

very impressive , i bet if u mod further for a 4g15/13 vdo/mmc u can beat GSR and Evos, mind sharing what are the 'recipes'?

YuHaNiSa

Known Member
May 24, 2007
bro, wat a great mod/recipe u gt for ur 1.3 man.. btw, mind share?:_:
mine can onli go 140kph n the pick-up... zzZZzzzz... cant think of wat to do... :confused_smile:
Sorry bro cant tell the recipe my big bro and friend will kill me they also in zth,they will read...My advice go do basic performance then you will get there...Sample 4-2-1 then must use center bullet..piping not to big just normal and small mufler suit 4g13/15,open port air filter sample hks then air ram must be custom follow the throttel body size..then the air flow sensor put near throttel body but not to near after that disconnect negative - battery after 15sec reconnect back...then start your engine at 10min but dont disturb anything or revving...

you also need to change cable plug,plug bosch super 4..if got money...some of recipe buy alfa romeo coil same as vdo

one more thing dont ever disturb valve tappet too...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience