Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
kcarstreet:ur myvi was fast..faster then my fren overheat scooby hahaha

manowfar:i park next to u in the pit :)

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
akuma; take your time it's alrite, maybe next time we gonna meet once again on the track.

mark; wow black gen2 you're here! thats great, anyway thats so fun and nice to ride together with you on the track black gen2, sorry that, if u dislike me keep following on the back and your exhaust (muffler) was keep on blast out spark-ing haha!! nice to meet u bro..

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

ian; thank you. well my myvi just an 1.3cc only not that fast.. =[

huh? what car is your friend driving? how come overheat?

Last edited:

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
yeah bro.nice playing u also bro.hehe..no worries la bro. hehe.. u got a PM.

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
mark; haha!! bro i has replied your message, please check on your inbox =]

yeah!! u was late for the track day rite on sunday? at least we got apart playing to each other, so wont be bored during the track..

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
ya la.i have so much fun playing wit u.yeah i was there around 3 something.and my car overheat alot..hehe

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
akuma,
peh tahan liew... now RM300/pop also must curi2 go... but on sunday the trafic is good. ~ 30++ cars only.

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
lan_evo: u park next to me? icic.... anyways my car just got minor probs towards the end of the session, one injector O ring was broken spraying fuel...lucky it happened somewhere near T13...managed to drive back in the pits. but loss bout 5 litres of fuel due to that O ring. quick fix...went out towards salak, found a workshop & got the O ring foc. lil things can cause lotsa probs.... an experience though

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
5 litres??u lucky it didn leak to hot extractor and cause fire..i saw u fanning the engine bay lol

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blue_taxi,
woi!u can afford a Subaru WRX,wat is RM300/pop 2 u?hahahaha..jjk.but true ler...if every OTD's traffic is similiar 2 last Sunday's.....thn RM300 is n ok rate.even in d other private track day u gotta contend w 55 cars,right?n still pay slightly more.heard der shud b another 1 in abt 1 month's time.it's a Sunday.hafta fix my car 1st tho.sumthg wrong w d brakes.

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ian; thank you. well my myvi just an 1.3cc only not that fast.. =[

huh? what car is your friend driving? how come overheat?

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ian; haha!! myvi how fast can go? just an 1.3cc only.. and where got fastest then your friend scooby? is it the bumper still havent paint yet?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need your help sifu's,

I just got back home and when driving home my car was very jerky when on throttle, just mild throttle only it will jerk, when it starts to jerk, the engine doesnt sound like its firing properly and there is no power to the wheel. the more i depress the throttle, the more the engine jerks...any idea whats wrong???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience