Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
kcarstreet:ur myvi was fast..faster then my fren overheat scooby hahaha

manowfar:i park next to u in the pit :)

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
akuma; take your time it's alrite, maybe next time we gonna meet once again on the track.

mark; wow black gen2 you're here! thats great, anyway thats so fun and nice to ride together with you on the track black gen2, sorry that, if u dislike me keep following on the back and your exhaust (muffler) was keep on blast out spark-ing haha!! nice to meet u bro..

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

ian; thank you. well my myvi just an 1.3cc only not that fast.. =[

huh? what car is your friend driving? how come overheat?

Last edited:

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
yeah bro.nice playing u also bro.hehe..no worries la bro. hehe.. u got a PM.

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
mark; haha!! bro i has replied your message, please check on your inbox =]

yeah!! u was late for the track day rite on sunday? at least we got apart playing to each other, so wont be bored during the track..

mark_15

Known Member
Oct 5, 2008
ya la.i have so much fun playing wit u.yeah i was there around 3 something.and my car overheat alot..hehe

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
akuma,
peh tahan liew... now RM300/pop also must curi2 go... but on sunday the trafic is good. ~ 30++ cars only.

MaNofWaR

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2003
On the AiR
Visit site
lan_evo: u park next to me? icic.... anyways my car just got minor probs towards the end of the session, one injector O ring was broken spraying fuel...lucky it happened somewhere near T13...managed to drive back in the pits. but loss bout 5 litres of fuel due to that O ring. quick fix...went out towards salak, found a workshop & got the O ring foc. lil things can cause lotsa probs.... an experience though

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
5 litres??u lucky it didn leak to hot extractor and cause fire..i saw u fanning the engine bay lol

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
blue_taxi,
woi!u can afford a Subaru WRX,wat is RM300/pop 2 u?hahahaha..jjk.but true ler...if every OTD's traffic is similiar 2 last Sunday's.....thn RM300 is n ok rate.even in d other private track day u gotta contend w 55 cars,right?n still pay slightly more.heard der shud b another 1 in abt 1 month's time.it's a Sunday.hafta fix my car 1st tho.sumthg wrong w d brakes.

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ian; thank you. well my myvi just an 1.3cc only not that fast.. =[

huh? what car is your friend driving? how come overheat?

kcarstreet

Known Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
ian; haha!! myvi how fast can go? just an 1.3cc only.. and where got fastest then your friend scooby? is it the bumper still havent paint yet?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Quick question... what can affect the length and sustainability of the threads for your tires??? I used to use Falken tires for my 14" rims and they always got worn out after 8+ mths. So, this time around I decided to change my tires to Goodyear Ducaro 4 tires, hoping this'll lessen my need to change new tires every 8 mths. I don't race, I don't squeal my tires often, but I do sometimes take corners a lil bit on the fast side. Do you tink it could be cos my Falken tires were "softer"...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience