And please take note, starting next year, the new fees shall be:

Bikes <400 cc - RM100
Bikes >400 cc - RM150
Cars Open - RM300

Safe speed.

h3id3rn

Known Member
Nov 26, 2003
Thanks bart for the updates, however would it be possible to convey the message to SIC management that the fees increment are a bit too much? Last time it was only rm50 increment from rm150 to rm200 but currently they're doubling it by increasing rm100 which i find it is quite pricey for normal people like me to be able to afford this. This will probably turn off a lot of people including myself.

Thanks

CyborgR

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
due to heavy traffic on the track...:D price increase the number of cars will reduce to avoid jam :D haha

rm200 = 100 cars
rm300 = 67 cars

Last edited:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
i 2nd dat....increase to RM300 is too steep 4 mere mortals like me....who can only afford 2 play w a 1989 ol junk.....

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
First of all, just to clarify, sort of disclaimer. My answer is not and cannot be taken as official reply from SIC.

From what I see (as staff), the maintaining of the circuit is "scarily" high. We can not deny the fact that SIC is one of the best circuit in the world and the other fact (which many of us do not know) that other tracks which is close to SIC in terms of facilities, charge way high than SIC does. Even other smaller track in the region charge more than SIC. And them, with lower maintaining cost.

Nobody likes price increase, me includes, but it is invertible. SIC might not become one of the best track in the world if we can't maintain the state of track as what it is now. But of course, everyone has the right to voice out their feelings and in SIC case,

please channel it to [email protected]

SIC's CEO himself will read that.

Last edited:

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
PROTEST!!
Too expensive.. Red light 30 minutes also didn't compensate. still want to increase. too much. this will turn us away, not to play safe at track but to play at federal road.
I though goverment is having a F1 team is to encourage us on motor Sport but now ...
I will start send them email to complain. friend what are u waiting for.. Let them hear us..

Last edited:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
haaaa Akuma...

start composing an email sent to Welcome | Sepang Circuit

you got that charming way make believe soo ppl would listen to you...heeee...cabuttttt...

or do a online petition...or for the moment...Facebook group...hahahaha...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
First of all, just to clarify, sort of disclaimer. My answer is not and cannot be taken as official reply from SIC.

From what I see (as staff), the maintaining of the circuit is "scarily" high. We can not deny the fact that SIC is one of the best circuit in the world and the other fact (which many of us do not know) that other tracks which is close to SIC in terms of facilities, charge way high than SIC does. Even other smaller track in the region charge more than SIC. And them, with lower maintaining cost.

Nobody likes price increase, me includes, but it is invertible. SIC might not become one of the best track in the world if we can't maintain the state of track as what it is now. But of course, everyone has the right to voice out their feelings and in SIC case,

please channel it to [email protected]

SIC's CEO himself will read that.
OK la... i can understand where u're/SIC is coming from, but with the extra hike in price, make sure that we can see and feel that its money well spent on making the facilities n services at SIC better,nicer, etc

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

BTW.... introduce la scheme for loyal trackies.... e.g. after 3 sessions, next one pay half the normal rate ke... or free ke... something la...

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
walau... now the track fee for car is RM300... mati??!!! should i save up the $$ for a PS3 w/ GT5 play in Home or go online loh. So the last 2 track days should jam kau kau... as ppl will go before year end. Even w/ the price up if there is 100 cars come I think SIC will still sale the tickets.

As for the privite TD will sure up to RM400 to 500/car??

loyal trackies?? last time SIC do hv a member club thing 1..... but now don't know what happen to it...??

Or it is time for a low budget track for the ppl.

Last edited:

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Sepang Circuit Motorsport Club will be revived in 2010. Details will be announced soon.

Last edited:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
heavy traffic on the track is not an outcome of "low" entrance fees, its due to frequency of open track days. if you have more track days, lets say 2 times a month every month for the entire year you'll be able to disperse the traffic across evenly

also when comparing SICs charges to other regional venues please take into consideration the purchasing power of the people within those regions compared to malaysians. why not just increase the price of private track day events or charge the singaporean entrants higher entrance fees? i think it won't be a problem for them as private track days are usually organized by porsche / ferrari club members who have higher disposable incomes and won't feel the pinch of a higher track rental charge, whilst the singaporeans have a stronger dollar anyways, so charge them SGD$200 instead of RM200. these are more viable options if you ask me, instead of burdening grassroots enthusiasts like most of the people on this forum.

sfcc80

May 31, 2006
Agree with cataphrax
now i think they regret demolish Batu 3 Track ....hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my prob is the engine unstable after general overhaul since it is ok b4 overhaul
at 1st engine can start but unstable n later on the distributor coil damaged

after replaced the coil, engine can start but still unstable, then timing belt was checked n then found that 1 teeth mistake. after done timing belt, then the engine can start n this time better than before but still unstable

all sensor was inspected and in good condition, no check engine lamp

what is the prob?can anyone who...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience