SIC Track Day

bad1431

Jan 11, 2009
that sunday i saw 2 porc gt3. 1 is white and other 1 is orange:love:

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i believe the white one was a RS while the orange one what a CS... speculation based purely on the body decals...

ladyhana66

Oct 4, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
wow! sounds good! very lucky la your husband!:love:
hahahaha...no wonder that suprise no secret lg , hehehehehe he very lucky :hmmmm: , he always drive laju2 dkat akleh haiyaa , maybe better car can asah better skill lg .. Who's know someday he can be profesional racer , lucky me n hubby same kpala gila2..:stupid::love:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
good job!but knowing wat yellow n red flag means 4 a starter is good enuff oredy...u hardly c any other coloured flags in SIC anyway...........but d MAIN PROBLEM is,i know most of d drivers KNOW wat d flag means....it's wether they c it or simply buat tak nampak,dats d problem....

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
Bart, saw the website of track day schedule, what is mean by formula car and road car? and why all 1 hr, 1 hr session does it mean that every 1 hr = Rm300?

blackbeast

Sep 30, 2005
yes I saw the current track day schedule only has single hour sessions all the way till december.
bart can you advice what is going on with this?
is sepang doing away completely with the usual 3hr sessions?
or does a RM300 payment entitle participants to a full day of track, seperated into 1 hr sessions.
please advice.

bart.ahmad

Known Member
Sep 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Bart, saw the website of track day schedule, what is mean by formula car and road car? and why all 1 hr, 1 hr session does it mean that every 1 hr = Rm300?

Dear all,

The one hour session is a single slot available to road cars in-between sessions reserves for formula car (single seater). Which means, whenever they (single seater) coming back to pit for an hour break, it's your turn (normal car) for an hour to run the track. You (normal cars) can participate in this session and yes, it has a different RM/hour to that normal TD.

Normal Open Track Day is still available from time to time. The next is on Sun 11th July (for bikes & cars) and another one is on 15th July (Cars only). We do updates confirmed TD here

There is also a new Track Activity Calendar which you can follow on what's happening on the track on daily basis here

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
Why so long no update?? when have track day again?? where's all the kaki?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings folks :wavey:

Many automotive users like us would always find a way to improve our ride in the sense of performance, aesthetics, fuel consumption, ah-beng-ness, etc etc. The car makers will not give us everything unless we give them our everything. Therefore we can find many after market parts out there, anywhere. :driver:

While some would spend thousands to churn what's from their car engine, others would only want to spend perhaps a few hundred bucks or less than that in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience