SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wat to do, gov need to feed them for those old & fuck reason.... cannot change anything 1 la... Malaysia's culture wat.... they just act like their r king in SIC... let it b la... after they walk out from SIC, still need to begging ppl for food....

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Culture? Lets not go that far. Call it the tidak apa attitude.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yup, the no.96 girl is nice.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Good post fumi. Very different from ours....I went to D1GP once also in EBISU. The pit session also very free even many people and there was no barriers between spectator and drivers and the marshals there are very professional. More enjoyable....

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
I suppose if Malaysians listens to instructions and be punctual there are no need for all the herding.

Last edited:

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
in my opinion, if they never bring the people out like what they did.. malaysian people don't know when to stop..

maybe some of us here are very well mannered and we know when it is time to leave the pit, but some of the people just don't..

to me, its okay for them to move the people out like a herd of sheep, BUT, damaging your equipment and not saying sorry, is a little bit too over..

about them bringing their own SLR.. err, no comment.. im pretty sure some of us here would do the same thing if you are in their shoes, besides, those are the race safety officers, during pit walkabout, they got nothing to do in the track.. :biggrin:

lets cool it off with this pic okie!.. XD

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
Thing is they are there to work and we are the paying customers. Even they have nothin to do they shouldnt be taking up the spots from us. I mean they have all the time in the world to snap pics when the pitwalk session is over. Its just frustrating that we are gettin our spots taken or gettin pushed around by them. The only time we can get close to the pit is either with pw or special passes but for them they can be there for the whole day. Priorities i guess for the pwalkers. my 2cents

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
On the contrary, pitwalk time is about the only time when they have time to snap pics and loosen up a little. Any other time they have to man their respective posts until the day is over.

Daniel1688

500 RPM
Jun 23, 2005
PJ/KL
in my opinion, if they never bring the people out like what they did.. malaysian people don't know when to stop..

maybe some of us here are very well mannered and we know when it is time to leave the pit, but some of the people just don't..

to me, its okay for them to move the people out like a herd of sheep, BUT, damaging your equipment and not saying sorry, is a little bit too over..

about them bringing their own SLR.. err, no comment.. im pretty sure some of us here would do the same thing if you are in their shoes, besides, those are the race safety officers, during pit walkabout, they got nothing to do in the track.. :biggrin:

I think the marshalls should be more carefully and polite when handling this situation. Afterall shouldnt we be promoting 'Malaysian Hospitality'?
About them bringing their own SLR or Digicam or whatever equipment they use to take pictures during working hours or even in their rest period is a big NO NO cos they are still in their marshalls uniforms! Somemore they are taking up the space and blocking the view of the spactators who paid good money for the pitwalkabout. These marshalls are employed to work and not to be a spactators. Its just a simple work ethics / Professionalism

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In the looks department, the New FLX remains identical to the recently launched FL, which by itself, is a vast improvement over the first gen Saga. The 2 important difference lies in the CVT transmission and an improved engine breathing through the IAFM intake.

Photos and Report by Alvin Lee...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience