SIC 'marshalls' during Super GT

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hi. As some of you always complain about the SIC 'marshalls' during the Super GT, I took some pics to share. Also am posting this up due to a few encouragements from forummers here.

Personally, one of the guy pushed me during the pit walkabout (on raceday) when they were clearing the crowd. I turned back at him and snapped, "Jangan sentuh saya!" in a stern voice. He acted nonchalantly. WTF!

During pit walkabout on Saturday, one of them stepped on my Takata bag and thus tore it. Didn't even bother to say sorry but just acted dunno and walked away. WTF!

If any SIC personnel wishes for these to be removed, just PM me and it'll be done. Thanks.

I have quite a bit of photo thus will post some first and more later.

Getting some upskirt pics?

Time to get some goody bags

Lookie here .... lookie there

Check out that chicky

Let me snap some pics with my DSLR hidden under my nomex suit

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
haha...good picts...keep it untill there's a Strong-Enough stand up guy to make complains to SIC.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Wow! With a big DSLR hanging around the Marshall's neck, it's a wonder how they can perform their duties.

Bump:

It's because of these sort of people, we Malaysians get a bad name. No wonder every year the number of Japanese Race Queens coming over to Sepang is becoming less and less.

I still remember the good old days when there were no barriers during the Pit Walkabout session. We were free to walk up to pose behind the drivers with 2 race queens standing by your side.

Once again..it's due to these perverts that they have started to put up barriers to protect the Race Queens.

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
they come work equipped with dslrs :thefinger: ... rich marshalls i shall say.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Posing cool sikit

Mamat peace ngam beg Prada

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
You actually think anything will be done? I mean SIC is run by Dr. M's son himself.

"Got complaints?", they'll say, "Don't come."

So sad :(

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Then we'll get sprayed with water and end up on Al Jazeera or CNN hahaha.

Cow

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
KL
Visit site
I still remember last year's SuperGT, they way they "halau" us out of the pit once the walkabout time is over....

they used a rope which covered the entire width of the pitlane and walk walk walk towards the "exit"...like herding sheep or something...

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
How bout this? Ill remove it if its not relevant hahah ...msia boleh =x ...i actually have tonnes of pics of marshalls blocking the "pw-alkers" from snappin or gettin close to the pit. Deleted em tho didnt know theres a thread for it. I literally gave up on takin pics and gettin even close to the pack. Its either i get squashed by them or i cant get a clear view ..so much for 100 dollars. i rather save up and spend on a 300mm + lens hahaha

Attachments

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
All this monkey should be ban from SIC. I really don't know where the management of SIC get them from.... =.='

They are paid to do their work not act like a visitor. Still bringing camera along to work and grabbing freebies like there's no tomorrow....F*ck them...

flabby

Known Member
May 8, 2009
I didnt know there was freebies except eneos was handling out stickers.. hahaha maybe all gone when i reached =X

chin2862

Jun 22, 2009
are sic marshall willing to pay back my lens???
marshall surpose to be work there ..
we pay for pit walk they pay for work ..
two different world cannot join together de...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello to all....

I just need a favour from ya'll....
firstly how much I've to spend to change my KE-70 engine..
which 1 is better...
1: 4age
2: 4agze

are that engine c/w N/A @ Superchagred..which 1 is better performance..coz I'm a crazy driver who luv drive fast..
at least I got 200km/J++...hehehe :dancing2:

I also need to change my steering to power steering & any parts that makes me comfort to drive fast...

plz...anyone help me.

tq...
KONTENA
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience