Show us your lancer/evo pics!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I read that cam sensor issues occur after replacing the camshafts. Often it's due to shoddy work. Oil leaks into where the sensor is or dirt/metal shavings interfere with the sensor's readings.
Hmm not sure. I saw myself when they're changing cams and seems proper. Btw the issue actually already existing a bit before but previously always can still start at least on the 2nd or 3rd try.

parakey

1,000 RPM

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm not sure. I saw myself when they're changing cams and seems proper. Btw the issue actually already existing a bit before but previously always can still start at least on the 2nd or 3rd try.
Nvm lah. Apply Chinese proverb. Money spent, heart at peace. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hope it helps and you can enjoy your modded evo asap. Let us know your latest gain after those mod.:driver::driver:
Btw, thx to you I have truly solved the hot starting issue. It's actually not cam sensor but the injector ballast. Not that it's spoiled but just must bypass because impedance became too high, hence when hot the injectors could not fire up.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Doesn't blocking the speedo and water temp kinda bother you?
It doesn't block the water temp at all, only blocks the Evolution logo! As for the speedo, can still see the needle moving on the dials, so still can see the speed. Anyway speedometer is not so important.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Btw, thx to you I have truly solved the hot starting issue. It's actually not cam sensor but the injector ballast. Not that it's spoiled but just must bypass because impedance became too high, hence when hot the injectors could not fire up.
your new injector high impedance?

IZME

IZME

Aug 20, 2019
Something is missing from this picture a turbo!!! Where can I buy a complete turbo kit for my 1995 Lancer Glxi 4g92 sohc?

My Lanser Engine.jpg

Reactions: Izso

IZME

IZME

Aug 20, 2019
depend on the price of BOT or direct swap some serious power :biggrin:
you survey the cost first.
Not very worried about cost just would like a moderate power gain, it's one of my daily cars. The engine I overhauled which included new pistons, rings, crank, bearings, seals, valves, valve springs and cam. They were all OEM from Japan. I've already bought a new 609 MAF for a turbo not installed yet going to when the turbo is in. Just need a complete turbo kit now. I did notice in pictures the stock turbo 4g92 have a different intake which is short neck, mine has rather long ones.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not very worried about cost just would like a moderate power gain, it's one of my daily cars. The engine I overhauled which included new pistons, rings, crank, bearings, seals, valves, valve springs and cam. They were all OEM from Japan. I've already bought a new 609 MAF for a turbo not installed yet going to when the turbo is in. Just need a complete turbo kit now. I did notice in pictures the stock turbo 4g92 have a different intake which is short neck, mine has rather long ones.
Rather than buying parts separately and finding they don't fit, better get whole kit at once. Or Can try Speedworks, they have BOT......:driver:

IZME

IZME

Aug 20, 2019
Rather than buying parts separately and finding they don't fit, better get whole kit at once. Or Can try Speedworks, they have BOT......:driver:
I contacted Speedworks and they told me they only do custom tuning. That's what I want is a total kit, been doing lots of searching with no luck.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Forumers
Can anyone suggest a reputable place to get an exhaust manifold? Mine would not be an off the shelf item, so the shop would have to make one. Please also comment on the pricing. Thank you very much.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience