Show us your lancer/evo pics!

fei8820

Jan 31, 2013
Malaysia
heres mine...

2012 Yrs Lancer GT...
BUt... i added some Rim n Bonnet used Photoshop lol

my car pretty stock .. Just Added Some Basic performance Mod..

+ Takeda USA SRI Intake
+ Super Circuit Mainford 4-2-1
+ Super Circuit Cat Back S flow exhaust
+ ECU Flash Stage one Tune

That all... Going too added more soon.. now still saving money For CF hood n trunk Need more light weight

Jan 31, 2013
Sabah
Bro,
Yours lancer gt is year 2012 year edition? Is it with the skirt and daylight add on edition or not?
Just asking because mine is year 2012 before the add on things edition. Do evo x front and rear bumper will be compatible with my lancer? Because the other day when i ordered rear amd front skirt for lancer 2008 edition, it is not compatible with my lancer 2012 edition. Im afraid that evo x parts also cannot install to my lancer since now im waiting for my order to arrive. Do share some advices bro..thanx :)

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
nop bro...2012 is only ralliart bumper :) like mine at the photo
u shall order for ralliart version side skirt...
the evo rear bumper shall not fit because evo rear n front bumper are wider also ...maybe you can try install wider fender n ask workshop heelp you to install... if u want to install the evo bumper still can ask workshop cut n sambung for u :)

bro add me at fb if you have http://www.facebook.com/rcmodmalaysia

viosqtd8820

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
lol...sure it have :) or just save the bumper till u have the evo x front n rear fender haha i maywrong i noob as well :) perharps you shall do research from other guy as well huhu

phobian

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
No fancy photo shots - just a plain looking Lancer.

Got the car just days before the new year..

Super clean engine bay..

Bin the speedcut and exhaust..

And dynotune!

sarawak

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
anybody that I can meet for TT next weekend at KlangValley?? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello dear Zerotohundredians!

I was wondering if the parts are even remotely exist. I know stock can do minor adjustments. I suddenly grow some sort of fond towards the looks of negative camber (not those extreme ones) but I think you know what I mean. I am very much aware of the cons and dangers of doing such thing. Just wanted to blow some cash for funzies. Any suggestion where I can get one done? :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience