Show us your lancer/evo pics!

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
waduh ~ 600hp apa nya..running on stock e8 turbo boost oso 0.8 je ni..apa sampai 600hp demmm! as u can see itu i/c oso stock punya..haha..nvm later loh.layan standard until boring then can upgrade hehe

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
not blue monster, but it is blue turtle only :turtle:

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
nice shot bro~ :adore:

MiNiFans

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Erm I dun really know much about this,this is an E8 and I heard the owner died in this horror accident...R.I.P
Accident happened at Northern part of Msia

aycy

3,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2006
Penang / Butterworth
www.facebook.com
it was evo 9.. owner died with his "artist" gf in the accident. heard that owner was from kedah. accident happened at midnight few weeks back. got container or crane (i forgot d) broke down in the middle of the highway, then he try manage to avoid it and hit the divider.
really a sad story. i dint know the owner, but got one newspaper first page few weeks back. RIP for the owner.
this pic keep remind me of DRIVE SAFE guys!!!

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
What a sad tragedy and sorry to hear that.. It's just another lesson learn for us to be more careful when driving regardless what car we drive.

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
it was evo 9.. owner died with his "artist" gf in the accident. heard that owner was from kedah. accident happened at midnight few weeks back. got container or crane (i forgot d) broke down in the middle of the highway, then he try manage to avoid it and hit the divider.
really a sad story. i dint know the owner, but got one newspaper first page few weeks back. RIP for the owner.
this pic keep remind me of DRIVE SAFE guys!!!
Such a sad story
Here a RIP To the owner

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

jun ek9 request hehe

hehe :slug::driver:
EVO VI always look awesome and handsome

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Red EVO IX GT

Valdi Sport Front Bumper
EVO VIII Enkei Rim

As usual,plate censored

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As most of the old 80's Toyota KE70's are seen to be cheap junk car for drifting, most of these cars are usually fitted with the familiar 4AGE engine family, thats either N/A, supercharged or turbocharged.

Motorfix of Japan, has managed to slot in a 4.0 V8 from another larger Toyota sedan and attaches 8 ITB's (Independent Throttle Bodies) to the engine. The result is a high pitched V8 growl, that could...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience