Show us your lancer/evo pics!

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
nice evo7 calvin ehhh calvin..i macam pernah see ur car at mudah advertise? correct me if im wrong ..the front bumper change right?

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

omg sorry i wrong see about the bumper hehe ..tot change other bumper hhee

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Thanks bro...
I bought the car like dat... Love at first sight la...
This car was advertise in zth n mudah by the dealer... But my Fren was the one who poison me to get it... Coz he know the dealer, n feel it's a good buy for me as no need spend for mods d... Most stuff edi got... Engine stock so no need headache... N only need to focus on engine mods in future (if I decided to mod la)...

ONEshot_3121

Jan 21, 2006
selangor
bro,
very nice car..congrat and welcome to evo world:driver:

if im not mistaken...this car is change to 6 speed right??saw at mudah last time...

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
yeah yeah i also saw on mudah.. the car location before this at? coz last time my friends oso wanna buy evo7..i giv him the link to see..gratz bro~ nice car tu..huuhu

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Yea, the previous owner changed to MR gearbox (not sure 8 or 9 NR, but my gear console got NR emblem) together wif few small upgrades...
Car was at a dealer in JB... From the geran, previous owner address is in N9, but was told that he's working in Singapore n just got PR, so can't drive m'sian car in singapore... Dat's letting it go...
Car has no issue when I collected, only some slight paint issue n dents on both side of it's roof...

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Dun say dat bro... Take ur time to search for a good buy...
We work so hard for wat?? To get something dat we can b proud of n pamper ourself ma...
Hope u found ur evo soon...
Btw, my fren got connection for an evo8 at around 125k... N also moded evo9 at around 140k... Interested??? Haha

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
BRO, u bought the car at jb ? which part? mine take at senai jaya used car i think

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Bro p3jal... I took from dealer along jalan tebrau... Hi Trade Mega Motor... They got quite a lot performance car there...

Wah... Bro evofans damn good at korek info man... If all those low life assholes r as good as him then we need to b damn worried d!!!!

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Bro p3jal... I took from dealer along jalan tebrau... Hi Trade Mega Motor... They got quite a lot performance car there...

Wah... Bro evofans damn good at korek info man... If all those low life assholes r as good as him then we need to b damn worried d!!!!
Nah...Owner of the Hot Car Motor is a friend of my friend and i like his page on FB so quite up to date about what they have

edyshazny

Sep 7, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Newbie here in the lancer family =)

Still stock and lots of wishlist... i wonder is it easy to get parts to make it more 'gah' and beauty here in Malaysia.. :( does anybody knows how much Varis CF b'kit addon cost here in malaysia??

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, where can i get adapters for open pod air filter , to be fitted with my original airfilter hose. (mivec engine)

The hose is 4 inches in diameter. Most accessories shop dont have the adapter, they only sell the air filter and then ask us to find the adapter ourself, except for apexi air filter.

I'm planning to buy an airfilter which has 6 inch inlet, and then i need the adapter to convert it from 6 inch become 4 inch

Chop shop have these adapters ar ?

Hope to hear from u guys soon :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience