Should I buy gtr35 2008 or 2009 pls help

May 6, 2012
Johor
To all member and situ here.. I'm having a problem to choose a gtr35 and I really want to know the cost to maintain this car... I'm driving a Honda accord now and thinking to buy a gtr35.
Can anyone pls give me some advice about this car and also some pros and cons bout this car.
08 and 09 what is the different? Chassis above 5000 mean what? What is LC 1 and LC2?
Thanks to all member and sifu that can share some info to me..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if u can afford, and u like it and always thinking to own one...just go for it....

Joelow

May 6, 2012
Johor
Thanks for the advice...
This is a really a big jump... But how do I choose a nice gtr? I have a few car to view from Kl most big seller... But how can i know which is better and which to pick? I prefer black.. Some say premium is better than black edition... Anyway which is better? Black vs premium and 08 vs 09?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
A R35 is an R35 whether it's 08 or 09. And unless you're Sepang-ing or track-ing it very very often, you'll never really use all of it's electronic and mechanical goodness on normal M'sian roads.

So if I were you, I'd forget about what others have to say and just go try whichever model you like, and if it makes you feel good - then buy it.

Afterall, a skyline is still a skyline regardless 08 or 09. It's not like the 08 model is going to lose to a lesser car.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
A R35 is an R35 whether it's 08 or 09. And unless you're Sepang-ing or track-ing it very very often, you'll never really use all of it's electronic and mechanical goodness on normal M'sian roads.

So if I were you, I'd forget about what others have to say and just go try whichever model you like, and if it makes you feel good - then buy it.

Afterall, a skyline is still a skyline regardless 08 or 09. It's not like the 08 model is going to lose to a lesser car.

True, only thing is the R35 GT-R is not a Skyline.. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If got money to buy newer ones then why get older ones? I heard many 08 version got gearbox problems due to abusive launch (since there's no limiter on the launch rpm). If I'm not mistaken, the 09 version already has this launch limiter. If got even more money then might as well get the 2010 version which is even faster. But again any R35 already can smoke practically almost all cars on the road today!

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
when i saw letter h & a for thread starter, i thought it's hanracing :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Backwards entries are the in thing now in drifting and some of the entries that the top drifters can pull off are simply crazy. This however, ranks up there with some of the best backwards entries that we’ve ever seen.

The driver in question is Walker Wilkerson, who performs a downright insane backwards entry at the recently concluded inaugural Formula Drift round in Florida.

<iframe...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience