Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

shell helix 5w-40 ( 1 LITRE BOTTLE )

faruck

500 RPM
Feb 8, 2011
selangor
SHELL HELIX ULTRA 5W-40

Formulated to offer Shell's maximum engine clean up, improved fuel economy and cold starting.

Shell’s ultimate Active Cleansing Technology - up to five times more effective at removing sludge from dirty engines than a mineral oil
Longer protection thanks to enhanced oxidisation resistance
Minimises vibration and engine noise.
Cleans and Protects for maximum performance

Shell Helix Ultra motor oil delivers Shell’s ultimate cleansing power, helping engines achieve maximum performance and protection, while maintaining fuel economy. The oil in a clean engine can flow quickly to where it is needed, ensuring the engine is better protected.

The outstanding cleansing ability and shear and oxidation stability of Shell Helix Ultra means that it goes on delivering its benefits throughout the oil-change interval.

Shell Helix Ultra is specifically formulated for new vehicles, fuel-injection petrol engines that are fitted with catalytic converters and blow-by-gas recirculation. It also meets many vehicle manufacturers’ extended service specifications and has formulations for different fuels, engines and environmental conditions.

Why you should use Shell Helix Ultra:

It’s five times as effective at removing sludge as mineral oils.
It offers up to 30% more protection than other synthetic leading brands tested.
Improved fuel efficiency and easier cold starting.
Maintains viscosity and stays in grade throughout the oil-change interval.
Helps reduce oil volatility and therefore oil consumption and the need for top-up.

PM OR CALL ME IF INTERESTED.PRICE IS FIRM.ONLY COD AROUND SHAH ALAM OR SUBANG JAYA

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF THE LUBE NOT GENUINE

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey all,
is it wise to get a short shift gear for a gsr turbo? coz i sat in a friends 4g93p and he had short shift....kinda cool oso when i tested it.he says the shifting of gear is smoother and faster lor.....is it recommendable for gsr?? or do we have to change the gearbox too?? but some says with the original gsr gear box u can drag longer?? not sure about this...anyone...help me clarify...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience