sharing my neo pics....

carbonfreak

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
XslimShady : yes ur correct bro!! :)
Arrowhead : Thanks man,already edit the price thing.Cheers!!

carbonfreak

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
mant53 : will update,not yet try...coz leave at my parents house.I'm using 328i for daily drive at the moment.will help u with the FC feedback.

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

XlimShady : so far last week I drive quite a few times my fc feels normal.maybe that's just me.....will try and have a stroll around one fine day to get the FC rate.

mant53

Jul 1, 2009
i'll absolutely wait for that.. i like this kinda sharing..

carbonfreak

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
I oso wanna share info coz wanna try to figure the best mod for NA campro.for me it's more reliable than opting for BOT or swap engines(no offence...heheheh)summore my 60 year old dad is driving it most of the time.jgn terkejut if u see my car with an old man driving it coz even my dad is loving the car.

taza2504

Jul 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hai bro nice car,just want 2 know this D1 Throttle Controller can improve drive by wire right..can feel like drive by cable?? need some feedback? tq..:hmmmm:

carbonfreak

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Taza2504 : yes bro,u are right.it improves the throttle response for our drive by wire tb.available is normal mode/eco mode : 5 step/sport mode : 7 step.U can feel acceleration improvement.good buy!

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I oso wanna share info coz wanna try to figure the best mod for NA campro.for me it's more reliable than opting for BOT or swap engines(no offence...heheheh)summore my 60 year old dad is driving it most of the time.jgn terkejut if u see my car with an old man driving it coz even my dad is loving the car.

LOL! Your dad driive your car sure many ppl terkejut. Nampak one uncle driving such a powerful neo.

My mum drove my car once and she said ppl look at her like pesakit mental and she's not even that old. HAhahahhaa!

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Ohya, Carbonfreak. How do you find the GAB lowered springs??? Is the back lower than the front??? Any problem going over bumps? Overall handling or performance??? Coz i'm planning to lower my Neo also.... Plan long time ago but until now haven't change coz always save money d then spend on ICE .... Hehe.

carbonfreak

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
XlimShady : gab lowering spring front for sure lower than the back.if using cps or stock bumper,but if like r3 bumper susah sket la....but like they say "pandai2 la mau hidup"

XlimShady

Known Member
Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I see, thanks for the info. That means GAB should be okay then since you're using it and no complains. :ridinghorse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If practice so far is anything to go by, the high tyre degradation being experienced at Sepang by the Formula one teams will turn this Sunday’s Malaysian Grand Prix into a highly tactical affair that will see the best strategy to conserve tyres bring about a victor.

The high track temperatures and abrasive surface of the Sepang International...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience