sharing BIG problem in my Is250

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Recently my car info meter pop up (CHECK VSC)

Knowing my car front dics pad and rotor need to change, i sent my car to workshop to repair and
hope to diagnosed the problem....

recent problem:-

a) head light (hid) getting dimmer
b) front under carriage got sound. ( when travelling an un even surface)
c) RPM meter needle led , (partially burned) like disco light.

In the workshop, i ask my foreman to change all the dics pad and new rotor dics....
when he about to re-start my car,,,,, the car [power supply suddenly (BLACK OUT)
All the interior power all gone and checked fuse all the fuse box... (no power supply)
Battery is new....

My foreman dismantel and check all the fused box and the EMS/ VDO circuit boards......
He checked all the wiring and all the fuses box wiring one by one....
but he didn't manage to re-gained the interior power supply.....

I have ask Lexus malaysia foreman , they said the diagnosed machine cause the circuit burned....check with the Lexus singapore they said they said its the main fuse box problem under the battery...
some said the starter short circuit cause the problem

I have spend two days in the workshop to sort out the problem and ask alot of the expert that giving me a lot of suggestion,,,,,huh that fed me up......

Some of them even said the VSC sensor in the center console damages cause the interior power to cut off......The sensor of VSC function got safety protection - if the vechicle overturn or side roll, it will cut off the all electric power supply to prevent short circuit......

Those problem cause me nearly Pengsan lol......some said the circuit board can cause 15 k to replace....
I search all the internet to get information......

At last.....my Exprience Acessorries friend from JB rang me up and ask me to check out the Battery earth line after i told him my problem.....

HUh.....The EARTH LINE WHICH TIE UP TO CAR BODY BODY FROM TO THE BATTERY ARE THE CULPRITS.
The Earth LIne Corroded and produce some white powder, blocked the current to go thru the body.....

We scratches the area with sand paper and put spray some WD40.....then ALL DONE.......

The headlight brighter and the the under carriage sound no more.....
:( but my Rpm meter needle paritially gone...HUH>>>>>>where to repair ah??????? SIGH.........

elephone

Known Member
May 29, 2005
KL Cheras
for my case on last month CHECK VSC come out few month already but sometime will off , than battery died . change battery for one day VSC come out one more time than when i turn off engine , turn on one more time battery died ...

after change one more new battery all problem gone .
until today all ok for my case , battery problem .

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
sometimes it's funny the smallest problem can cause so much headache.........

but good on you bro, at least u managed to solve the problem the most simplest way.........

wongjjeric

Aug 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
how about the front under carriage got sound. do u soft d problem? my is also got sound
Hm.... Not yet solve the problem yet. Have my anti roll bar change. But still got sound when
Running into the un even surface..
Suspect the steering rack end or the the whole steering rack...
Now my car clock 120,000 km liao......

tkew

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Hm.... Not yet solve the problem yet. Have my anti roll bar change. But still got sound when
Running into the un even surface..
Suspect the steering rack end or the the whole steering rack...
Now my car clock 120,000 km liao......
check ur sterring ball joint, or the roll bar bush and ball join

spoonek

Known Member
Nov 26, 2005
Thanks for sharing mate. Good to heard that u have solved the problem.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys ... notice on dunno which forum that links to tornado websites ... looking cool .... mind asking where to get (i thknk saw once yrs ago in N! racing .. but totally can't remember details lar .... :P ) and wats the price ar ? somemore somemore i notice it looks similiar to my pc fan too ... u guys think can diy n get moreless the same effect !? thank you thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience