shall i replace back auto gb or change to manual gb

anakin

Known Member
Jul 27, 2005
kl
Dear all sifus,

i'm having a gb problem with my EJ7 auto recently :confused_smile: and thinking of replacing it with a second hand one. but having a second though, replacing a second hand gb will only last you another 2 or 3 yrs, then it will need replacement again, and so on......

so, do u guys think that i should keep on doing this or just change to a manual gb to reduce this headache? of course some of u might say change to a big V, but unfortunately it's out of my budget......

so, pls, any suggestion?!?!

thank you.

CA Gan

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
of coz changing gb from auto to manual will have less headache, but if unfortunately u might want to change back to auto gb, i don't think it can be done so easily. Please think twice b4 u change...

For manual gb, it will cost you ~1.2k-1.5k while auto gb is ~2k.

CA Gan

Known Member
Jan 23, 2006
I would suggest stay with auto gb..

Mine one also have replaced with second auto gb for the past 1 year...no issue till now!

And people was saying that Honda gb won't be spoiled easily, this shows Honda gb how reliable it is...

steviezach

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
i would suggest auto also ...my personal opinion... local vtec / efi better stick back to auto leh...not to say wanna race also.....auto good for town use...depends where u drive alwiz ...u might syok for the beginning oni haha..... for dohc vtec of course nit manualll he hehe...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Planning to fix FIAM electronic horns to replace the original kelisa horn...
anybody done that before?

shade some lights please! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience