SGTi struts/absorber + springs on a wira/putra/satria

mototo

Known Member
Mar 2, 2004
NSW
Visit site
Just curious, has anyone done this and if so what was the outcome of the change.

I ask because I just spent the whole weekend changing my all of my lancer's struts + springs to the SGTI ones and the car handles alot better than what i anticipated. :biggrin:

But, as with all mods... are there any added wear and tear that I might have created? I realised as this was designed for a slightly different application hence my slight curiosity. (recall reading that the swaybars, lower arm, bushes were all uprated in a SGTI)

Appreciate any feedback whatsoever

Cheers :)

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
i have no clue but i changed my rear shocks and springs from a mitsubishi GSR so far so good. Tighter than the stock or gas ones. Anyone know whether Perdana V6 shocks can be fitted to a wira 1.5? and will it be more comfy??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've decided to post some videos to poke fun at Izso's "Car modification - the dummies guide". While Izso has brought up most of the modifications in theory, let's see the theory put to test, when the Top Gear guys spent £5,200 purchasing the Renault Avantime and was given less then £10,000 in spending money to improve the car's performance, to beat an Evo round the track. While an Mitsubishi Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience