Service & Repair your Adjustables and Standard Shocks.

Car Shops and Services

Service & Repair your Adjustables and Standard Shocks.

alvinong

Feb 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
boss, u boleh repair MOMO corse fully adjustable suspension??
belakang kiri leaking...agak gak berapa harga repair??
This person can repair for good price.. No worry

Singapore Kelisa
Alvin

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

its the same RM 120 with workmanship of uninstalling the rear suspension.

RM 100 if u have dismantle it and RM 120 if the tein is still on ur car.

yes we do...

Dear Bro,

Many thanks for the repair on my tein basic damper for the Singapore Kelisa.
I am sorry that i didn't contact you for so long.. I hope you are doing well on your business.

Kelisa Singapore
Alvin ,,

Dear All.

This person has the skill and the good pricing.. because it is their own rice bowl, it can be trusted...

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
anybody has any idea on how to go to this place? any signboard, shop name etc? i have been trying to call joe, but i only got his voicemail.

D0m|n|k3i

Jan 30, 2008
Anyone has his contact number or address to the shop...? wanna service my suspension.

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
anybody has any idea on how to go to this place? any signboard, shop name etc? i have been trying to call joe, but i only got his voicemail.
Anyone has his contact number or address to the shop...? wanna service my suspension.
His shop located at Sunway Batu Cave. From Kepong, after the Golden Statue, stick to your left and do not go up the flyover. There is a Petronas at your left hand side, after the Petronas there are shop lot. Turn left at the shoplot, and turn right in front of the mamak, then u will spot his shop at ur right hand side.

His shop name is " Magnetise", looks like this:

Hope this help.

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
oowwhhh near jian heng arrr??

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
opposite giant... hmm looks like it is nearby.... will visit him tomoro... just need to find excuse to ular from office.... hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi zthians and sifus out there..modifying standard air filter to open pod air filter with heat shield and CAI will improve the car horsepower dramatically or just a little?and roughly how much will it cost to do this?thanks alot :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience