Service centre suggestion

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
Hello everyone, i need to service my brake caliper and skim my disc. Anyone can suggest which shop are good in doing this and reasonable price ? Can ring me up 012-2383871, im staying in klang.

xfuture

Known Member
Jul 9, 2005
PJ
I just serviced my car in QuickSave USJ,

The boss (Leon) is very friendly guy, he driving a VW Passat CC.

Price wise just same as the market, won't cut throat deeply.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I just serviced my car in QuickSave USJ,

The boss (Leon) is very friendly guy, he driving a VW Passat CC.

Price wise just same as the market, won't cut throat deeply.
been there before, their wheel aligment guy is damm good. but not too happy with that place coz the last time i sent the IS in for wheel aligment - he tekan the car kow kow when came came from their testing route, engine was damm hot and could smell the burnt brake pads. and they went like 3 times (come in adjust a bit then go out for like 10 minutes, then adjust a bit then out again).

never let them go alone with your car. sit in with them.

also, i don't think they are really skilled for lexus cars. maybe normal service ok lar - many can do. but will they know to spot lexus trade marks of unusual wear & tear, something wrong?

Last edited:

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
Ed, so which place u suggest ? I need a person who can check n service my is250, of course he know lexus very good.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Perry,

Currently all my servicing/part replacement done in Vision Auto Subang - don't get me wrong, i not promoting them gila........ it's just that i'm confortable there. Their prices are higher, but they know what their doing. I feel their knowledge is quite good, especially a couple of the mechs there. 1 guy even trying his best to solve one of our members waque on going issue, and the other time the were doing some electronics/wiring stuff for an LS460......... basically confident a bit ler.

they may be pricey, but we spend so much on purchasing our cars, i don't mind to spend a little bit more for service. plus the guys there are nice fella's, the manager i know for sometime now (bought a set of HKS hipermax for my ex - lancer). No lansi - they really take good care of your car even on test drives..........

Some other places you can look into:

Always wanted to check this place out but never found the time:

Wing Hin Automobile Sdn Bhd

Service Outlet
Lot 963, Jln Balakong,
43300, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

Tel: 03-8947 8333
Fax: 03-8947 8222

Trial - SG. Besi - They do massive amount of Altezza's - many here can give their testiminials.... about this place (ex or current Altezza owners)

But all in all, it's your own preference bro................

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
been there before, their wheel aligment guy is damm good. but not too happy with that place coz the last time i sent the IS in for wheel aligment - he tekan the car kow kow when came came from their testing route, engine was damm hot and could smell the burnt brake pads. and they went like 3 times (come in adjust a bit then go out for like 10 minutes, then adjust a bit then out again).

never let them go alone with your car. sit in with them.

also, i don't think they are really skilled for lexus cars. maybe normal service ok lar - many can do. but will they know to spot lexus trade marks of unusual wear & tear, something wrong?
Bro Ed, it happened to my fren's car(Toyota Altezza). I was there too. Went there to do alignment, went to test the car and came bck same shit u mention and also met with an accident(front bumper and left headlamp damage). Boss refused to pay for the full repairs replacement of it. STAY AWAY from this &*$%$ place!

waque

Known Member
Feb 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Perry,

Currently all my servicing/part replacement done in Vision Auto Subang - don't get me wrong, i not promoting them gila........ it's just that i'm confortable there. Their prices are higher, but they know what their doing. I feel their knowledge is quite good, especially a couple of the mechs there. 1 guy even trying his best to solve one of our members waque on going issue, and the other time the were doing some electronics/wiring stuff for an LS460......... basically confident a bit ler.

they may be pricey, but we spend so much on purchasing our cars, i don't mind to spend a little bit more for service. plus the guys there are nice fella's, the manager i know for sometime now (bought a set of HKS hipermax for my ex - lancer). No lansi - they really take good care of your car even on test drives..........

Some other places you can look into:

Always wanted to check this place out but never found the time:

Wing Hin Automobile Sdn Bhd

Service Outlet
Lot 963, Jln Balakong,
43300, Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia.

Tel: 03-8947 8333
Fax: 03-8947 8222

Trial - SG. Besi - They do massive amount of Altezza's - many here can give their testiminials.... about this place (ex or current Altezza owners)

But all in all, it's your own preference bro................
:) try vision auto sunway for normal service. good job n fair price. just said the magic word "ed recommend me to come here" just kidding. they put standard price for anybody if i'm not mistaken.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Bro Ed, it happened to my fren's car(Toyota Altezza). I was there too. Went there to do alignment, went to test the car and came bck same shit u mention and also met with an accident(front bumper and left headlamp damage). Boss refused to pay for the full repairs replacement of it. STAY AWAY from this &*$%$ place!
bro, serious.............fucked up bastards. somemor ethe boss gave me some story why i didn't service the lexus there....... he say's he gives the best service and price, why wanna go to vision..... you pay damm high and all that shit.............

thanks for sharing bro....... now it's a hell FU%King no for me to go there.

Perry Yip

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
Klang
Ed, the vision auto u mentioned in subang is it same as the one in sunway ? If its not the same, can u sms me their number cause i would like to go there. Thanks. Hey Ed, free yum cha tonite ? Give me ur hp no, i'll call u.

ed78

Known Member
Jan 5, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Ed, the vision auto u mentioned in subang is it same as the one in sunway ? If its not the same, can u sms me their number cause i would like to go there. Thanks. Hey Ed, free yum cha tonite ? Give me ur hp no, i'll call u.
bro, it's the one in sunway (not subang sorry), call kevin 0173926680 (manager) he's a nice guy, say lexus guys Waque and Ed sent you there..........

Tonight not free lar bro. Got dinner meeting, rain check?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

helo sifu,
need opinion here,i got a vr4 block that wanted to replace piston.what piston to get beside stock vr4 one?can it fit evo piston nicely?which compression will be higher,vr4 or evo? :regular_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience