Sepang Track

gtiR3

Nov 8, 2004
hello guys,

im new in this forum, im interested with track driving,

do you guys have any info on where to learn advance driving?

by the way, what is the best time for Mitsubishi Evo,Subaru Impreza, Civic EK9, Satria Gti n Gti R3?

anyone here have their track time? thinking of participating for next year MME

wkautech

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
www.trial.co.jp
hi fren,

i m from Trial Tuning Spirit . Our shop are doing all kind of services from normal maintainance service to track car set up. If u r interested to join MME u may drop by to my place so we can help you to build up a track car or even help you on track driving skill. call this no. for more information 012-213-9861

fordrunger

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
KL
best way to start is to do it on a go-kart track. a proper one like shah alam and sepang. youll learn the fundamentals there man.

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
er..... i started with PS2 and PC formula 1 game... hahaha!!! :lol:

for fun nia... yes, karting is a good way to learn about the throttle control and racing line.. dunno about you guys but it's true for me...

wkautech

Known Member
Oct 6, 2004
www.trial.co.jp
for me, the best is to go sepang circuit on sunday track day with standard car. The reason is u can learn how s a car make its movement, like g-force.

Actually this is my way of learning :) this kind learning really works bcoz if u can master a standard car, you can drive any car without having any problem bcoz everything should start from worse not perfect condition.

endless551

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by wkautech@Dec 24 2004, 01:06
for me, the best is to go sepang circuit on sunday track day with standard car. The reason is u can learn how s a car make its movement, like g-force.

Actually this is my way of learning :) this kind learning really works bcoz if u can master a standard car, you can drive any car without having any problem bcoz everything should start from worse not perfect condition.
Souped up race car or just a much more powerful car with stiff suspension may not be as easy and compromising to drive as a standard car, my 2 cents :)

Newgen

Dec 27, 2003
Kepong, K.L
carbforum.sytes.net
Originally posted by endless551+Dec 24 2004, 09:04 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (endless551 @ Dec 24 2004, 09:04 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-wkautech@Dec 24 2004, 01:06

Souped up race car or just a much more powerful car with stiff suspension may not be as easy and compromising to drive as a standard car, my 2 cents :) [/b][/quote]
Agree with your point there
Actually we should get used to a standard ride...then we improve the performance of the car from there...correct the weak points of the car then make enhancement
my 2 cents

stealth

Known Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by Newgen+Dec 29 2004, 13:02 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newgen @ Dec 29 2004, 13:02 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by endless551@Dec 24 2004, 09:04
<!--QuoteBegin-wkautech
@Dec 24 2004, 01:06

Actually this is my way of learning :)  this kind learning really works bcoz if u can master a standard car, you can drive any car without having any problem bcoz everything should start from worse not perfect condition.

Souped up race car or just a much more powerful car with stiff suspension may not be as easy and compromising to drive as a standard car, my 2 cents :)
Agree with your point there
Actually we should get used to a standard ride...then we improve the performance of the car from there...correct the weak points of the car then make enhancement
my 2 cents [/b][/quote]
so newgen,
lets go in together the next time webby go :lol:
lets go in n get smoked :lol: :P

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
stop whining about my car bla bla bla....the best is to drive the standard car and whack either auto or manual...learn the lines etc

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by gtiR3@Nov 8 2004, 02:13
hello guys,

im new in this forum, im interested with track driving,

do you guys have any info on where to learn advance driving?

by the way, what is the best time for Mitsubishi Evo,Subaru Impreza, Civic EK9, Satria Gti n Gti R3?

anyone here have their track time? thinking of participating for next year MME
You own an R3? R3 will be hosting many exclusive track days for owners such as yourself where you can practice safely on track. R3 staff will also be around to give you pointers and even show you the lines and braking points for your car. Were you at the last track day? It was awesome fun!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Last year I had the opportunity to detail this church van, as prepared her to transport VIPs, but a year later.... but the interior need to be detail….. exterior still looks great ..thanks to the Transportation team

http://thedetailers.blogspot.com/2009/08/polishing-van.html

Reason being heavily used for transportation & so huge to look after....

Reason being fequently used & so large to care for...i have fequents...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience