::Sepang Track Day:: -17th July 2005-

GT3

Known Member
Mar 8, 2005
KL
Visit site
Kookaburra said:
how come MSS practice session they allow non-competitors to go on the track? If the 355 came on an open track day,
unless he is slow while on the racing line then there is not much you can complain about coz it is an open track day......but you are right, it is dangerous to be clueless on track and everyone should be aware of their surroundings.
well exactly.. but i suppose there wasnt too many cars in sepang that day so they need to let others in to cover their cost..

he is slow well not only at racing lines.. he doesnt know how to behave when he sees a car behind.. he jus panic which is the most dangerous thing it can get

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
GT3 said:
well exactly.. but i suppose there wasnt too many cars in sepang that day so they need to let others in to cover their cost..

he is slow well not only at racing lines.. he doesnt know how to behave when he sees a car behind.. he jus panic which is the most dangerous thing it can get
Ya you are right.. Panic is the most dangerous thing.. Some just panic and thought want to swerve away from the fast car to give way (or sudden lane change) which can actually be more dangerous as the faster car just can't predict where the slower car want to go.

Kenboy

Known Member
Apr 23, 2004
my opinion is slower cars should just stay on the racing line, and let the faster cars do the job. if they want to give way..do so in a calm obvious manner, or provide a signal to the driver behind.

the worse thing is to change line midcorner, swerve or brake suddenly.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Kenboy said:
my opinion is slower cars should just stay on the racing line, and let the faster cars do the job. if they want to give way..do so in a calm obvious manner, or provide a signal to the driver behind.

the worse thing is to change line midcorner, swerve or brake suddenly.
Yup, agree.. At least the faster driver can anticipate and decide where to overtake.. If the faster driver can't overtake safely in the corner then don't do it and wait till corner exit.. I think this was also what all racers were told during MME briefing..

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
kwai said:
are u saying me? soli, first time went there... i also dunno, scared when see those fast car frm my rear mirrow, i onli try to keep at outside line(racing line are inside of corner right?).....
hhehehe ..Im not mentioning anybody in particular im just trying to rationalise the situation in general...dun worry, but like i said just be considerate I mean we dont expect you to be half way into the corner and you must get out of the way by goin out of the track.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
chris2000 said:
I know how frustrating it feels not to have a clean lap on Sunday practice but then again it is a public Sunday Track Day. If you want to do proper test and timing, I guess we all just have to call up SIC and ask them when the track is open for MME practice during weekdays. But of course it will cost us more again, higher entrance fee and taking leave. Hai.. Just wished the weekdays fee was cheaper...
Yes you still can get a clean lap on an open track day but it only gets frustrating when some people are not being considerate, from the way u write you sound like a racer and you should by now know what i mean.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
kookaburra

u know why everybody laughing at your car ah? bcos the sticker at the door very had to pronouncelah so some of them accidentally pronounce as kukuciao so very farneee, mah laugh loh..muahahahhahhaha

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
XXX said:
Yes you still can get a clean lap on an open track day but it only gets frustrating when some people are not being considerate, from the way u write you sound like a racer and you should by now know what i mean.
Of course we still can get clean lap on Sunday Track day, it is just that there is so many cars and beginner drivers around, its just hard to find one lap where no one block.. But I think if you want to do a clean lap, anytime after 4pm would be best as most cars had already retired or just lying around the pits. Last week my last out lap after 4.30pm had only a handfull of cars which was good for doing timing lap but my tires all botak lio...

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
sorry me not sifu, noob only.
the next track day is on august 21st. wanna go together? i gonna drive my dad's camry go only. hehe stock car.
malu also lor later must makan smokes. :D

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
xZ, 21st august ah? :D hehe... dunno can or not... :D
have to go with better cooling system... :D
camry oh? dun scratch it o....

' xZ "

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Puchong
kwai said:
xZ, 21st august ah? :D hehe... dunno can or not... :D
have to go with better cooling system... :D
camry oh? dun scratch it o....

haha my camry is year 96 1. old edi lor! but 2.2 still ok lor.
and auto. sure no power la. later makan smokes only lol :D
i want to go! but $$$ problem!!!! :D :D :D

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
aiks, i also need money... :D brake pad, cooling system, bucket seats...

my brake pad easily fade out....
as u see in the pict, my engine bolied water kao kao, need to upgrade colling system...
bucket seat- last track day my body drift in the car... :D while looking ppl drift in front of me... :D

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
bro,
21th august very close to mme oledi i'm sure there'll be lots of track car doing last minute preparation and settings, for those who intend to go better be more alert and drive carefully.............just to avoid any unwanted inccident :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Z Project: 1987 Nissan Fairlady 200ZG Z31

So I managed to drop by Batu Pahat to pay the car seller in full, the cash amount agreed on purchasing of the car. I've only depended on the photos to determine the condition of the car. However, during closer inspection, there was some dissapointments. There are some rust holes on the bonnet and rear boot. The windscreen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience