sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
Ur welcome Oderf....motorsport spirit....maybe less partcipants due CNY long holidays....hope 2 round more participants in G class.....peace to you Oderf....

Last edited:

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
i search at trafficmagonline and saw the result...

Result - Sepang Drag Battle (Round 1)

Class A (Open)

1. Ahmad Firdaus Azman (Mitsubishi Evo) 5 pts

2. Adil Sayeed Ghulam Mohammed (Toyota) 3

3. Mohd Shahril Mohd Dhari (Proton Satria) 2

4. Mohd Syukri Mohd Noor (Proton Satria) 1

Class B (Open 2WD)

1. Mohd Amirullah Mohd Ali (Mazda) 5 pts

2. Shahril Azuar Mustafa (Nissan Silvia) 3

3. Mohd Yusmizar Mohd Yusof (Honda Civic) 2

4. Tan We Kiong (Toyota) 1

Class C (up to 2000cc)

1. Mohd Maziz Abdullah (Honda Civic) 5 pts

2. Ahmad Firdaus Azman (Honda Civic) 3

3. Abdul Fattah Ali (Honda Civic) 2

4. Mohd Reduan Baharuddin (Honda Civic) 1

Class F (Non Vtec road-legal)

1. Sharulnizam Md Sain (Honda Civic) 5 pts

2. Kamal Mohamed Dahalan (Proton Satria) 3

3. Mohamad Zaidi (Nissan Sentra) 2

4. Mezan Akram (Proton Satria) 1

Class FX (Vtec road-legal)

1. Nur Faizun (Honda Civic) 5 pts

2. Zulkifli Zainal Abidin (Honda CRX) 3

3. Iqbal Ismail Tajinder (Proton Satria) 2

4. Syed Yusuf Syed Shafie (Honda Civic) 1

Class G (Turbo)

1. Mohd Faizal Maswar (Proton Satria) 5 pts

2. Ahmad Mamduh Mohamed (Honda Civic) 3

3. Mohd Shahril (Proton Satria) 2

4. Amalan Savarimutu (Proton Satria) 1

sybaritic

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
frens..
im behalf avantech's crew/scrutineer at d weighing room just wanna dis to be clear...

dis fella (full slick owner @ G10 ) came to weighing room at 9.15pm after briefing (last person who came to weigh his car...). even, the registration closed at 7, but we allow dis fella to join and waiting him come to weighing room...coz we look forward dis our 1st time organize for turbo OTR cat....

we found dat he is using full slick at weighing room and told him to change another tyres...but dis fella told dat he came from penang and come to join d battle....n dont hv such tyres to change...

after bout 15mins discussion, we just bring our motorsport spirit, wanted dis fella make an options : 1) we will refund his money.....n not to join d battle or 2) join d battle wif full slick but any consequences after battle, he must follow our rules...means DQ...
we make dis decisions after make a lot of consideration....

he agree d declaration but 'unfortunately' he win d battle....final wif EK 4 doors turbo...
protest was made....n he cant accept wat promising made before...

we, as scrutineering team will make dis as our gud lesson....no more compromise after dis...
rules will be follow...but as human being, mistake will happen in any place...
ur support will make dis category more happening after dis..

our management work hard for dis category to make sure dis will come true dis year..n it is happen...

we apologize for dis misunderstanding/mistake n hope not will happen again....

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
to me its very clear at the 1st place,all this mess happen cause by the fella its self.
NO means NO la.put u self to the EK shoes, what u feel?either came all the way from north or south..like last year event..when rain come and sdb was cancelled everyone disappointed but still have to bare all the cost..to the organizer good to learn from mistake..cheers.

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
No offense to all..I hope everyone hv learnt their lesson n shud not repeat the same mistake again.

I was actually enjoying the class G battle since most of them r not SDB regular n I dunno wht to expect.

n/a_tune

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
hahaha,, dont kecoh2 la,,, im tell what i know about situation thats night,,,,im only want to explain im not main tipu jew,, coz organizer know about g10 car an dhe give a blue light for race,, if they said cannot we all tak main,, senang jew,,, im only confius about story come from penang and bla bla bla jew,, coz more participant know we all come from where,,,for other participant want protes me why not about register?? look at result winner,,,, and if they all protes about that we all terima jew DQ tu,, hahaha,,and sorry to all if ada salah cakap or salah information,,, peace seme erk,, :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

^kenji^

Known Member
Jul 2, 2005
kl
bla bla bla! we should not keep fight for the "rules","rules is dead" ad past,everyone know it! just beware for next race..we should keep focus on better timing for class G.....improvement tat we need for motorsport,not just "rules" fully surport for class G.....see u next round..!:wavey:

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
agree with you trinityblood,all this mess come from this fella first......new participants knows and understand about rules an regulation in G class....,but this fella,have been a while in drag racing arena(especially in class A in sdb before this),dont know and understand about rules and regulation in all class.....desperate to race and win in the race,he simply break the rules....somemore 'otai' in drag arena...how come he want to admit his mistake,drop 'lah' his water face 'nanti'......'otai lah katakan'.....
nevermind avantech...let he win the race,'otai tu'....
I give full support in G class avantech for next round.......

Last edited:

Oderf

1,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
KL
www.zerotohundred.com
Like I said, there maybe some misunderstanding...anyhow damage is donen nothing much we can bout it. Let's get ready for nxt round.

BUT coming from Penang is not a story created by anyone, both me n mr cyberytic heard the same thing from 1 of the guy attending the satria during weighing session.
Maybe we should record aNy activity during scrutineering hahahaa

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
Nevermind 'lah' Oderf.....let 'HER' win the race,....somemore 'SHE' said 'SHE' was 'OTAI' and have been a while in drag racing arena.....so Oderf,you must respect to the 'OTAI'...........:rofl:

Full support for class G avantech.....

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
ok, since this thread i think attract more attention, its better for me to ask here...
i need suggestion for the weight limit for this class. currently we set at 1000kg. no interior n exterior stripping. any suggestion to lower it down or increase it?

wakco79

Feb 21, 2010
selangor
thank for all supporting,we all very2 support for class G and if any revised regulation just info..
we all just say what happen and sorry if terlajak kate.....
go..go...go..race tetap race..see you all at next race...:biggrin:

stoinkie

Aug 2, 2005
kl
everyone has their opinion on each claim and dissatisfactory ..
suggestion : i've ssen how the american and aussie drag format works . and i think we in malaysia should consider it .
1. registration and payment can be made 1 week prior to event day
2. scrutinizing & inspection to be done on the very day . time organizers decide
3. on the inspection form there must be a declaration by the team or driver stating that the organizers have the right to forfeit if the competitor's car is not up to requirement or driver does not follow the regulation
4. yes ,the guy with full slicks was allowed to race . any tom dick or harry can make up story that he was from penang . i can drive to sepang and say i came down all the way from perlis driving my car with full slick tyres on the plus hi way .. and unfortunately that guy with full slicks won . fine .. for the sake of allowing him to race , the first place should go to the honda civic and also the prize money ... the guy with full slicks was allowed to race together with the other cars that followed the rules and regulation .. but it's very unfair for him to claim the first spot and the prize .

r_monstar

Known Member
Dec 31, 2008
malaysia
class g is the true power of malaysian turbo owner....dont spoil it..fix it and improve...cheers to class g scrutineer....mistake done,finish move forward....DO TIME.see you all in class g next may.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to do some survey, coz currently i'm using 4G63T engine. How much the current market price on 4G63T from Vr4 Cylone to Evo3 range. The reason i;m asking because after JPJ put new rule that engine price drop..so is it a good time to buy one for a spare..:regular_smile: maybe not complete part if small part price drop also ok to save it as sparepart
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience