sepang drag battle round 1 class G avantech

wakco79

Feb 21, 2010
selangor
all drag racer,

Very2 thanks for new class G avantech at sepang drag battle 2010,but my team have unlucky n kecewa for regulation for the management n penganjuran, we team memang dah lama join n berkimcimpung in drag racer,but some team not jujur in the regulation...can class G used Tyre full slick tyre in the race?we kene bro..tak gentle la race with full slick tyre in class G.we all used semi slick tyre bro,
we all try to protes but the penganjur say "terlepas pandang" when the inspection and timbang!!!!
what of this can berlaku,sepang drag battle is international drag race but the management still like first in drag race...if the drag racer from singapore and thailand come in,what they say.......:banghead:

Please la...we all the gentle drag racer,don't do this again....
about the prize,we all not say it...very kecewa!!!!!:banghead:

Dec 21, 2006
no komen...always happen...that why our motosport not so good...better legal race....big money u can won..hahahhahahaha...

c99limited

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
yupp...agree with wakco70..
rules by organizer say only semi slick tyre but that's car used full slick tyre?:wavey::confused:
plsss give a reason:listen::banghead:

ocgassa

Nov 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
not fair for car that really follow rule..this will have negative impact for the drag scene..later ppl dowan join..saying that no point join bcoz cant win becoz of some rule breaker take advantage...

c99limited

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
profit in motosport,so take a chance...???think it

N-gage

Known Member
Apr 10, 2009
TRG
who win this category???
and also other category...also pic n video...huhuhuhu

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
What happen of avantech regulation they did
but not follow it.....can give reason'kasi can' because dont have semi slick tyre,what is this Mie avantech?....You create the regulation but you dont follow it....Prize also not satisfied....1 place only rm500,second place rm300,reason because not enough competitors...register already rm200....like this can be rich very soon lah mie......like this ke event kat sepang INTERNATIONAL circuit???

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
Bro..don't bising2.I heard for 2010.He have a new management at sepang.true or not i dont know.So for all drager.Pls make a big meeting like Aussy drag racing and give your suggestion and opinion.With out you all..no spectator come to see the drag racing.So think Together bro..your have a power to talk with Drag Organisor.Win win ctuation.1 Suara 1 Malaysia bro.

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
BRO.....I dont want to make noise,just tell the truth story happen last night....if not they still doing the same mistake.....can give chance even they know its break the regulation....dont same as Aussy Drag...this is malaysian drag......yup...1 suara 1 malaysia...not 1 suara 1 Australia...think about it bro.....

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Bro..don't bising2.I heard for 2010.He have a new management at sepang.true or not i dont know.So for all drager.Pls make a big meeting like Aussy drag racing and give your suggestion and opinion.With out you all..no spectator come to see the drag racing.So think Together bro..your have a power to talk with Drag Organisor.Win win ctuation.1 Suara 1 Malaysia bro.
Syahz,you're not participate in this event so you can talk this and that.....If you participate in this event then you know lah....easy to talk but difficult to make it happen...Malaysian drag not same as Aussy drag.....

Last edited:

wakco79

Feb 21, 2010
selangor
thank for all supporting...give they chance for this race, next race we came with own regulation la..
hahaha...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
okay, let me explain...
1st of all its a frustrated n unexpected turnout for participant in class G turbo on the road.
i decided to bring in this category to sdb bcoz lots of request for this class last year... i worked hard for this...
about the participant using slick tyre, yes we admit that is our mistake by giving him chance to run... its not we r trying to get more money by allowing that participant. this similar case also did happen when we first start to organize class F in 2007. we learnt from this and also no more after this...
about the price money, nothing much i can do on it... this 2 category is fully on our own financial capability n we have to pay some amount to SIC for this class which is 40 cars for one category is a breakeven number for us. we running at loss yesterday... only 10 cars participating...
i'm going to look what going to happen for this class for next round on mei n do necessary. afterall, we r doing this not for profit oriented purpose... hope all understand n give support to this class next round... for whatever request n recommendation u can say it here nicely.. thanx...

Last edited:

wakco79

Feb 21, 2010
selangor
aussy drag not same la bro....u think drag at aussy very fast ka..not la..if aussy drager came to sepang..lagi laju malaysia punyer drag...traction not same ma....

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

ok bro..we very support u to do this class,but if your team kena like my team,very2 disapptd ma..next race do inspect betul2...we all support u..be malaysia drag race no.1..

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
Ok Mie,learn from your mistake you did twice,next round you make sure all participant follow the regulation you made,I give you full support for this G class,maybe less participant due CNY long holiday....I'm just frust and dissapointed what happen last night event in G class,only that,no hurt feeling,motorsport spirit.......

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
aussy drag not same la bro....u think drag at aussy very fast ka..not la..if aussy drager came to sepang..lagi laju malaysia punyer drag...traction not same ma....

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

ok bro..we very support u to do this class,but if your team kena like my team,very2 disapptd ma..next race do inspect betul2...we all support u..be malaysia drag race no.1..
Agree with you Wakco79....traction not same because using different tar.....dont compare with Aussy drag,they are using drag tar.....even his yellow pages track car cannot make best time,'lagi mau' compare with Aussy drag...comon Syah...be proud with malaysian drag,then you can call it'1 suara 1 Malaysia'.....not 1 suara 1 Australia.....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Test: Nismo X-Trail
Photos / Words: Tom
Car: Nismo Malaysia - Edaran Tan Chong Motor

Hmmm,.. a Nismo X-Trail?
Are we nuts to be putting up an SUV on Zerotohundred.com? No...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience