Selling stock or modded JDM from japan not SG cars

toofast

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
?
EK9 pictures is ready for viewing so serious buyer pls pm me ur email, TQ

tw00199731

Mar 11, 2009
What the ek9 price?pm me the price and picture,thank u.so buy the car only use engine to endorsed Malaysia register car, or can register on the road use?

syedanial

Feb 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
any chance to get silvia 180sx from japan? if can how much is it with M'sia registration on the road.

PM me also price for your current stock civic EK9 type R .
TQ

toofast

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
?
any chance to get silvia 180sx from japan? if can how much is it with M'sia registration on the road.

TQ
Hi, u got pm ya

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Latest update, Mitsubishi lancer evo 10 black colour is available for sale one car and picture ready for view. Interested parties pls pm rite, tqvm

toofast

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
?
Evo 10 sold already. Latest update, one car nissan s14 turbo manual is now available for sale so interested parties please pm ur email and i will forward u the pictures for viewing tq

toofast

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
?
All pm replied, pls check tq.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

TQ
Hi, s14 manual turbo u interested? I've one car coming ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We are glad to announce that Promote now has a new Rev 2.0 bumper made of Kevlar re-inforcement. You now have an option to choose the Kevlar version at RM850 which is made upon request. With Kevlar re-inforcement, a full layer of Kevlar is re-inforced to the bumper with the existing design, whereby improving Promote's durability to a much higher level.

This is ideal for those who want the ultimate in looks and quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience