seg ae101 civic eg 4 doors

7curse

Feb 9, 2010
perlis
Which one is better: for daily ride, FC, sparepart, maintanence, good looking car, long lasting drive

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
A Toyota guy like me would say get d seg :biggrin:

Both car r great..

Toyota with its reliability & Honda with its power

Gudluck on ur decision :burnout:

KaiKon

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
Vote for EG, owned one before..only problem is you'd probably want eg 2 door or an EK later on..seriously..

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Daily driven both is good, fc if compare b series engine and toyota 4a 20v, honda suffer more due to its' gear ratio, but when come to power stock on stock, honda win, look i prefer honda, sparepart if new and ori both car should range almost the same, if recond, i personally think toyota is more cheaper as compare to honda especially engine parts, that is my experience btw, maintenance both are almost same, regular things like oils and coolant, just that if compare macpherson strut type toyota front suspension(cant comment on super strut type since nvr experience) with civic double wishbone, civic will have more thing to maintain in their front suspension...

Long lasting both will be good if the car is well cared, but, my personal experience is that honda lose to toyota cause of the aluminium head and block, if really over heat, instead chg head gasket and skim head, the honda block also out of shape, need skim or replace else the gasket wont seat properly and will still over heat.....

And stock to stock, the civic half size radiator and aircond condensor is not that cool enough for the engine and aircond as compared to toyota full size radiator and condensor, however at the end i choose for honda civic eg since i own one before and the look and the scream of vtec still got kick in my head:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Jaguar XF: Scoop Photo & Video

Jaguar C-XF concept : S-type successor<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience