SEG 4AFE done bolt on TURBO

glanza

Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
Bro sco,
Is it wkshop in bachok area? I guess i've seen this area when look at the pic..

Bump: Bro sco,

scomatic

Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
Bro sco,

Bump: Bro sco,
nope... it is allocate at Pengkalan Chepa...:smokin:

miriguy

Jun 29, 2008
nice setup bro

glanza

Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
That is my place hehe..where is it? Raya cina ni bley gi tengok. Leave your cntact nmber to me ok, bleh ajok demo g kt dyno.. Takut bleh muroh skitla hehe.

Bump: That is my place hehe..where is it? Raya cina ni bley gi tengok. Leave your cntact nmber to me ok, bleh ajok demo g kt dyno.. Takut bleh muroh skitla hehe.

scomatic

Sep 20, 2005
Kota Bharu, Kel
That is my place hehe..where is it? Raya cina ni bley gi tengok. Leave your cntact nmber to me ok, bleh ajok demo g kt dyno.. Takut bleh muroh skitla hehe.

Bump: That is my place hehe..where is it? Raya cina ni bley gi tengok. Leave your cntact nmber to me ok, bleh ajok demo g kt dyno.. Takut bleh muroh skitla hehe.
raya cina ni? I punya raya ma... sek sek kita punya orang punya contact no, ade kat sini la.. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/toyota/108036-kelantan-ae-team-discussion-room.html

me2kimi

Jun 25, 2007
This guy banned already

n0th1n

Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
since i got this message:
"it appears that you have not posted on Zerotohundred.com for several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"
so i decide to say hi in this thread.
but i also got this message together:
"Got something left in your storeroom to sell? Make some money by selling it on The Marketplace - Zerotohundred.com's Hottest Automotive Classifieds!"
but i lazy to put in ZTH, too many. hahhahahhaha
driveshaft 4agze, gearbox aftermarket lsd 4agze, ogura with bearing 4agze, cusco ps 4-1 4agze, hks cams 4agze with hks pulleys 4agze
quickshift for 4age ae111 (brand new), track car seg101 body, trd anti roll-bar front and rear, trd absorbers front and rear, seg101 turbo (on-the-road legal) and many more, difficult to list lah!!!

miriguy

Jun 29, 2008
how much for the ogura? and hks pulleys?

IketaniX

Dec 8, 2008
since i got this message:
"it appears that you have not posted on Zerotohundred.com for several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"
so i decide to say hi in this thread.
but i also got this message together:
"Got something left in your storeroom to sell? Make some money by selling it on The Marketplace - Zerotohundred.com's Hottest Automotive Classifieds!"
but i lazy to put in ZTH, too many. hahhahahhaha
driveshaft 4agze, gearbox aftermarket lsd 4agze, ogura with bearing 4agze, cusco ps 4-1 4agze, hks cams 4agze with hks pulleys 4agze
quickshift for 4age ae111 (brand new), track car seg101 body, trd anti roll-bar front and rear, trd absorbers front and rear, seg101 turbo (on-the-road legal) and many more, difficult to list lah!!!
how much for the quickshift for 4age ae111?
can it b used with 4afe?

n0th1n

Feb 7, 2005
japan
junk-dealer.blogspot.com
oh. sorry, the quickshift for ae111 is for 6 speed. brand is trd. 4afe can be used, err if using 6 speed lah. hihihihihih

whether lighten crank pulley (alloy) is a much help in improving the performance of the engine???? :hmmmm:

there are many differences from the oem crank pulley???