sdb round 2

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
Errmmmm...to my opinion, as long as all cars are within the regulated weight of 950kg then it all fair game la....no issue if 1 car rentung or not coz it's still within 950kg
any cars running without for example door panel or spare tires whatsoever doesn't make it any faster
Agree with you Oderf,but is that AE86 car we can category as body on the road?...all participants know that the body are 2 pieces came from Japan,10 second in Japan drag..no roadtax,no spare tyre,no carpet,no doortrim and bla2...if all participants car like AE86 car enter G class,can this G class category call as body on the road???

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Agree with you Oderf,but is that AE86 car we can category as body on the road?...all participants know that the body are 2 pieces came from Japan,10 second in Japan drag..no roadtax,no spare tyre,no carpet,no doortrim and bla2...if all participants car like AE86 car enter G class,can this G class category call as body on the road???
Who cares bro???!!:thefinger:...janji masyuk!!
Organizer always rite..haha

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005
Hi Guys, attached is the cutout from the SEPANG DRAG BATTLE 2010 SPORTING & TECHNICAL REGULATIONS. It is clearly stated . And i don't see any reason for us as the participants and also for the organizer to follow the technical regulations.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IS THE ORGANIZER COULD EXPLAIN MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS AND ALSO WHAT HAPPEN DURING THE PREVIOUS DRAG BATTLE.

Attachments

Last edited:

GT-EYE

Mar 30, 2005
Sorry bro,

its not about who cares, if no 1 cares ,.. then whats the point of having technical regulation . it can be an open event where everyone can race with anyone, no matter what class, spec , turbo, non turbo.....or whatever...

Who cares bro???!!:thefinger:...janji masyuk!!
Organizer always rite..haha

CandyblueGt

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
Hi Guys, attached is the cutout from the SEPANG DRAG BATTLE 2010 SPORTING & TECHNICAL REGULATIONS. It is clearly stated . And i don't see any reason for us as the participants and also for the organizer to follow the technical regulations.

IT WOULD BE GREAT IS THE ORGANIZER COULD EXPLAIN MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS AND ALSO WHAT HAPPEN DURING THE PREVIOUS DRAG BATTLE.
Next race, to all participant don't follow Rules & Regulation.
hantam saja, make ur own rules...then wait & see sapa yg marah:mad: pulak:thefinger:

organizer diam je dah masyuk what for to explain haha
they just wait for next race then huntung lg maa.

Last edited:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
ok2 chillllllll guysss..... dont worry about that ae86 in class G anymore...
n dont worry about this roadtax issue for class G... after this all proceed to class B... no roadtax thingy...put rollcage and have a racing suit... or sit back, relax n have sex at home....
eos.

matjun

Known Member
Mar 19, 2005
moon
www.hondaownwersclub.cjb.net
ok2 chillllllll guysss..... dont worry about that ae86 in class G anymore...
n dont worry about this roadtax issue for class G... after this all proceed to class B... no roadtax thingy...put rollcage and have a racing suit... or sit back, relax n have sex at home....
eos.
hayaa.. taiko... that mean no more G class after this..

Tq bro hattech -v...
Penat woo tolak +-1000kg car untuk timbang... +-1000kg X 16 = 16000kg...
air pun bangla curi.
lega...:itsme:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
d NEVER ending saga..!!!!hahahaha..ada ada ajer....
yeahh.... what to do... its gonna be like this forever...
one thing that really make me piss off is always saying that organizer looking for masyuukkk n always lookin for something that lead to profit... i know la that i'm poor man... damn....
akuma, still play ur rex? wanna sell it? :biggrin:

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
Mie,if you cannot accept what participants protes and complaint,what can we do...if you dont want to organize G class anymore,what can we do,if sepang international circuit dont want to organize sepang drag battle anymore,what can we do....power in your hand 'maa'...but you think 'lah' mie,international event like F1 got protes and complaint between drivers ang orginizer,how come sepang drag battle event,orginizer not accept protes and complaint from participants,make your own regulation but did not follow your own regulation...like you said 'mcm mana nak maju sukan motorsport'...you think about it mie....

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
Mie,if you cannot accept what participants protes and complaint,what can we do...if you dont want to organize G class anymore,what can we do,if sepang international circuit dont want to organize sepang drag battle anymore,what can we do....power in your hand 'maa'...but you think 'lah' mie,international event like F1 got protes and complaint between drivers ang orginizer,how come sepang drag battle event,orginizer not accept protes and complaint from participants,make your own regulation but did not follow your own regulation...like you said 'mcm mana nak maju sukan motorsport'...you think about it mie....
i'm a good listener... constructive comments and idea are welcome...
but when u always listen to something like organizer only looking for money... money... n money... this really make me piss off... do u think i'm going to be fcuking rich by doing this??
rules n regulation is not always going to be perfect... it can be exploited in so many way....
as i always told, its not easy to make all satisfy...

a year ago, when lot of ppl asking to create this kind of category, i'm happy to work on it.. but when its there, a lot of crap come out... i have consulted SIC about this and the result is class G is being dismissed....

microtech

Jul 29, 2006
If your decision like that Mie,we all have to accept it,no more class G after this,all participants to race in clsss B,no more arguing this and that after this...after all after 2 events you organize,around 10 to 15 participants in class G....maybe because rules and regulation why less participant,'ye lah',category body on the road but the car want to race all stock 'rentung'.....

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
1 thg i m quite concerned regarding all dis squabble in here,particularly abt dat supposedly rentung-body AE86.....did any1 protest der n thn?or is d protest only restricted 2 in here?whc is AFTER d event?wat is d proper channel 2 protest btw?

n sorry lar Mie,my cucu oredy book my CR-X.u die die want it can,pay me RM40K n i'll shut my cucu's mouth.ok?wakakakkaka....
cheers

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
looks like no more chance for us moderate draggers to compete in an international level circuit :-(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Manthey-Racing team has recently attained pole position in the 24 Hours of Nürburgring race in a Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. Watch the tribute video made by Porsche in appreciation of the race. The video is simply spectacular!

YouTube - ‪24 Hours of Nürburgring - A victory in the green hell‬‏
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience