SDB 2009 Event Date, RnR, FAQ etc..

Wira_lover

Known Member
Jun 6, 2007
Is everything confirmed and set at 23rd May ? Any new about this being possibly postponed?

Bump: Is everything confirmed and set at 23rd May ? Any new about this being possibly postponed?

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
so far its confirmed... i'll update latest news here maybe by tomorrow...

Bump: so far its confirmed... i'll update latest news here maybe by tomorrow...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
ok guys........... its confirmed this saturday (23/5/2009) the 1st round SDB 2009 will take place........
today sic will test the new timing system n hopefully everything will ok....

any enquiry for class F OTR category, u can contact me at 012-2826080. Mie. TQ

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
Finally.....:driver:

Bump: Finally.....:driver:

JarsOfClay

Known Member
Sep 29, 2005
finally...the most anticipated battle of the year is ready 2 commence :burnout:

Bump: finally...the most anticipated battle of the year is ready 2 commence :burnout:

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
congratulation to SIC...
the time display system was very puas hati... can see the RT, TT, and top speed...
i was at the grandstand last night, still can know the whole story coz can see the time ourself, not as usual just heard the rumors only...

is it the total time (TT) that was display to us.....??

lots of class F vtec participant can do the best reaction time (RT) on the 2nd qualifying, the fastest RT is 0.2 something from one EG6.... hehehehee... memang bagi kaw2 punya, jumpstart pun tak kisahlah kannn......

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
i myself also confuse about the timing system especially on the jumpstart. they told me that the timing system is pro series punya (sort of). got some cars with 0.3 RT then jump start. but some of the car with 0.000 RT not jump start. hope they will settle this matter for next round. or maybe competitors can ask the COC during the briefing time.
and one more thing is about Quarter Final onwards pairing system, actually lots of competitors come to me asking about this. and i got the answer only after the race finish. :banghead:

actually AAM already come out with new ASR (Additional Supplimentary Sporting Regulations). Its about new pairing system and they forgot to tell the competitors during briefing time. again :banghead:

one good thing is the timing system got a giant display as they suppose to have from few years ago. the only thing is the bracket to hold the display a lil bit higher for better visibility still not ready. hopefully next round. another thing is now they already printed out the race ticket which stated all the details for every single run and i already apply to them to get the copy... so maybe it can be available to public. :biggrin:

a lot of problem with the licensing. i'm also tired on this. hopefully i can find a better way for newcomers to get their race license easyly.

mr fussion, the best reaction time for class F vtec is 0.069 by white EF. got 2nd place during qualifying. for the non v-tec the best RT is 0.000. :biggrin:

about overall timing result, i think lot of us sure wondering why the timing is far away from previous year punya timing... same goes to me.. :rofl: will find out about this.

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
i myself also confuse about the timing system especially on the jumpstart. they told me that the timing system is pro series punya (sort of). got some cars with 0.3 RT then jump start. but some of the car with 0.000 RT not jump start. hope they will settle this matter for next round. or maybe competitors can ask the COC during the briefing time.
and one more thing is about Quarter Final onwards pairing system, actually lots of competitors come to me asking about this. and i got the answer only after the race finish. :banghead:

actually AAM already come out with new ASR (Additional Supplimentary Sporting Regulations). Its about new pairing system and they forgot to tell the competitors during briefing time. again :banghead:
i got 5th placing on qualifying...need fight with 1st placing on quarter final :banghead:

a lot of problem with the licensing. i'm also tired on this. hopefully i can find a better way for newcomers to get their race license easyly.
i forgot to collect back my license after finished last night bro

mr fussion, the best reaction time for class F vtec is 0.069 by white EF. got 2nd place during qualifying. for the non v-tec the best RT is 0.000. :biggrin:
correction,
for class F non vtec, i think there was a timing mistake on 2nd qualifying session which it stated on the race ticket that's RT 13.6++ , ET 0.000 and TT 13.6++ !

how come the ET 0.000 ?

about overall timing result, i think lot of us sure wondering why the timing is far away from previous year punya timing... same goes to me.. :rofl: will find out about this.
maybe rental set last time wasn't calibrate kot bro

Last edited:

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
for those yang lupa take back race license, sic will keep it. call them for this matter.
the new pairing system is like this

1st
5th

7th
3rd

4th
6th

8th
2nd

that is the new pairing system for this year.. why they choose this kind of pairing... ask them during briefing time next round... i also want to know... :biggrin:

Bump: for those yang lupa take back race license, sic will keep it. call them for this matter.

1st
5th

7th
3rd

4th
6th

8th
2nd

that is the new pairing system for this year.. why they choose this kind of pairing... ask them during briefing time next round... i also want to know... :biggrin:

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
for those yang lupa take back race license, sic will keep it. call them for this matter.

1st
5th

7th
3rd

4th
6th

8th
2nd

looks like lucky if get 2nd placing on quarter final :listen:
and nightmare for 5th

Last edited:

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
congratulation to SIC...
the time display system was very puas hati... can see the RT, TT, and top speed...
i was at the grandstand last night, still can know the whole story coz can see the time ourself, not as usual just heard the rumors only...

is it the total time (TT) that was display to us.....??
that's not TT bro...it was ET

the TT only will be written on the race ticket...:biggrin:

Fussion_R

Known Member
May 15, 2005
east side
o0o0ooo.... like that ke....
ok lah tu, majulah sukan permotoran untuk negara...
just simple hanky-panky tu normal lah right....

jada_bloom

Known Member
Jun 1, 2009
helo guys, off topic.Is it possible an outsider to join the sepang drag battle? my friends told me they dont allow foreigners..i would like to try my machine if possible ( hopefully )