Scoupe/Tiburon/Turbulence/Tuscani Video

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Hahaha...
I saw one of those imported mag from US that featured Tuscani gathering before this.
Too bad I didn't buy the mag.
It's selling cheap too cause the mag expired.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
guys, this is ours...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9MrFIAxevA"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9MrFIAxevA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

finally close my 6 months project.
anyone want t full size version, you need to bring your thumdrive to next gathering, coz it's 30MB in size.

Last edited:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
anyone have problem viewing the 3:33 long video beside kelvin?

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Sure got lah, I don't have broadband at my house, today Maxis come to my house to check the line, coz is out of order for same time, his t-shirt showing maxis broadband logo, I taruk him kau kau b'coz Rawang maxis don't have broadband, he say will be ready about 2 months time, I realy hope this is true. My monthly jaring + tel line bill for internet is more than $100 So slow & so expensive!......

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
My house tel line is Maxis, last time maxis has dial up, after about 3 years time, maxis no more dial up service, even the maxis e-mail also no more, change to jaring dial up, ask for broadband from jaring, but not in Rawang, only in KL/PJ, check for Digi, also in KL/PJ, check all broadband & wirelest also in KL/PJ.
B'coz my house is using maxis line, no telekom line, so can't get streamyx, Rawang do have streamyx, only for telekon line. I ask for telekom line for my house but can't only maxis line........ what can I do? I Do fu_ks maxis many time for bordband service, but the fella say his house also using maxis line, also no broadband, what he can do is wait....... So all of us using maxis line have to wait, wait & wait.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
that's sad. I believe Maxis fixed line department do not make money.
The fixed line need to hire contractor to lay cable, and the return is too little.

Last time AK wanna launch AstroNet some more, join venture with Jaring, to use broadband via MEASAT1 and MEASAT2, the project start discussion somewhere around year 2000. They setup a website for that even. But now Jaring brought over by Telekom, MEASAT1 life span will end soon, still no news.

sorry to tell you that either move out or dial up. if got Maxis 3G at your area, maybe you can try.

back to video. Sorry, I pass to you if i meet you. I don't think you can view the 15MB video file here using dial up.

I try to make a 2MB version for you.
my notebook now blue screen, do it once I get the it back normal

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
No 3G in Rawang too, too bad, too bad.... but 3G also very slow, always stop loading for some time.
Save to a CD lah..... hehe

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
BS,
Thats a good work done that. I enjoy viewing at the video. Brings back memory. I surely hope for more. My salute to you man...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Ace, thanks for the compliment :biggrin:

every Hyundai Coupe owner contribute their part to make this movie a possible.

Ace, I didn't include your latest mod because really too much photo I have.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i plan to do that, but no 1 can capture the video while i'm driving. hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello,
my friend wants to buy a celica ta23st..
he was wondering if he can transplant a alfa engine into the celica? or any kind of engines?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience