SCoupe/Coupe/Tuscani Sound Proofing

Marsboy

Known Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys~~~ mind sharing on sound proofing? I been searching around... dun seems to find one to go with...

For me RD1 major problem was from the back... its like driving a Hugh Truck/Lorry....

how about you guys?

Mind share your model... problem... and whr u did ur Sound Proofing & how much?

;-)

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hmmm, maybe u should try and source the cause of the sound.. must be some panel or something that is loose..

Marsboy

Known Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
@scoupe, it was mainly from the back... kinda like fan.... at the back lozzzzzzzzz... anyway join us for TT ler... last TT no Scoupe came... :(

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hmmm... might need to hear it for real.. ya man i plan too i have been out of action for a long time d.. when is the next session?

Marsboy

Known Member
Sep 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha.. maybe I too sensative... :p stay tune we r actually planning convoy to Melacca... after CNY... ard march or april 2011 :) since year end everybody bzy... hmm... let c how....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gvPRmU8sLg&list=UUAJ-J52MmjyCDA3-PYvrBMg&index=1

Hi All,

I've got a 4AGE Silvertop transplanted into my vehicle and am facing some engine issues with it.

As shown in the video. this one of my major issues with the engine.

I'm not too sure how to describe as it could be an Ignition / Air Fuel Ratio / Electrical issue. (Engine Check Light stays On)

In the video, the REV Counter does that when I put my foot down maximum. (Cold Start)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience